Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The centre of matter

1. Oct 16, 2003 #1
    Hi all,

Elsa posted a reply to the question about inverse gravity and inadvertantly I think has I think given a clue to the answer to what is the centre of attraction with in matter.

I have been fumbling around knowing that nothing exists at the centre.

I know that I am not the only one with this idea. However the question is always. why is nothing so damn attractive?

What is nothing? It is an absolute vacuum.

Absolute vacuum is only achieved when nothing. No gravity pressures no pressures what so ever.

So why is nothing so attractive.... simply because pressure needs to fill it and because it is absolute vacuum or nothing, it can never be filled.

So the centre of attraction is strong enough to hold our legendary atom and it's particle together. (inverse gravity)

It also explains why the centre of time is also nothing and so damn attractive...so much so that it can hold the time coninuum together

Theory development?

Is it worth pursuing this line of logic?

any ideas or comments?
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted