The Coming Unified Theory Locked?

In summary: He thinks the whole thing would be based upon establishing the notion that an absolute reality does exist- If we don't have an absolute standard by which everything exists, then everything is relative- This would lead to a situation where nothing is really relative and we would all be floating in a sea of relativity
Iacchus32
I don't get it? But rather than get into all the speculative aspects of it, I just thought maybe I would offer my own take on what it might entail. I think the whole thing would be based upon establishing the notion that an absolute reality does exist. You know, we all say things are relative, and yet what exactly does that entail if we can't establish what things are relative to? There must be some standard, right? And yet what purpose would it serve, if that standard were merely relative to something else? Well, come to find out we'd all be floating in a sea of relativity of which nothing is really relative. Huh? That's right, unless we have an absolute standard by which everything exists, then we have nothing by which to base reality upon. In which case it becomes a matter of understanding that everything is relative to the absoluteness of the whole.

Of course if you've already accepted this much, then you've already accepted what the theory entails, and it's really more the matter getting in touch with it. :wink:

P.S. I was wondering if Bariyon could get ahold of me, either by PM or, through the email listed in my profile? He seems to be unavailable through the regular channels. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
exactly...

everything is relative to nothing and nothing is only relative to itself as it has no form yet

so what defines relativity and something is consciousness, which when extrapolated to universal proportions would have it as a wave moving through a sea of nothingness

essentially a bubble shaped wave of thought rippling at the speed of consciousness through a sea of unformed strings/energy permeated by dark strings that keep everything fixed around a central expansion point

...an absolute frame of reference that lies beyond and within our percievable universe

When the staff locks a thread, we do not intend for you to continue discussing the subject in another thread.

- Warren

What is "The Coming Unified Theory Locked"?

"The Coming Unified Theory Locked" is a theoretical concept in physics that seeks to unify the four fundamental forces of nature - gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force - into one single framework. It is also known as the Theory of Everything.

Who proposed "The Coming Unified Theory Locked"?

There have been numerous scientists who have contributed to the development of "The Coming Unified Theory Locked". Some of the most notable include Albert Einstein, Nathan Rosen, and Stephen Hawking.

Why is "The Coming Unified Theory Locked" important?

The unification of the fundamental forces of nature has been a longstanding goal in physics. If achieved, it would provide a deeper understanding of the universe and potentially allow for new technologies and advancements.

What evidence supports "The Coming Unified Theory Locked"?

Currently, there is no experimental evidence that directly supports "The Coming Unified Theory Locked". However, there have been successful attempts to mathematically unify certain aspects of the four fundamental forces, providing some support for the concept.

When will "The Coming Unified Theory Locked" be proven?

There is no definitive answer as to when or if "The Coming Unified Theory Locked" will be proven. It is a highly complex and theoretical concept that will require further advancements in technology and understanding of the universe to be fully tested and proven.