burning? For sure not the core, as NiFe is at the end of the fusion chain.
I saw the film. Usual stuff. A lot of unacknoledged borrows from SF books. Unaccutate physics, but at the expected level. The first scene, where they both speak of changes in wavelength and frequency of sound, was the only one troubling me.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving