Discover The Darkness: Hear Them Now Before the US Album Release

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Release
In summary, the Darkness like their sound, but don't touch shampoo and think the next question is obvious.
Andy
The Darkness, have you heard them/of them and do you like their sound? If you haven't heard of them then check them out, i believe that they arjust about to release their album in america so chances are if you haven't heard of them you soon will.

Physics news on Phys.org
i have heard of them.

andy, do you touch shampoo? (-:

I don't touch shampoo no, i am bald.:smile:

ahh, mop and glow then?

sorry, j/k, got to takem when I see'm

I think I've heard of them, but I get confused I listen to so much music. I'm assuming they are a rock band?

Any links to a website of anything?

This is possibly the worst band I have ever heard. It seems to be a worrying trend towards more 70's style rock music. I thought it could not get any worse then I heard 'The Darkness'.

I have got the darkness' album just out of curiosity and a recommendation from my friend who is a masterbasser (lol) and i think that you can listen to it for the first couple of songs but then u have heard the entire album... a lot of guitar solos and constant falsetto...oh yeah random screaming of swear-words. Also they are overplayed which makes me tired of listenin to the songs they have released. A good rock band for the masses, but for ppl who have a more refined taste they are dire.

Originally posted by Andy
I don't touch shampoo no, i am bald.:smile:

I think the next question is obvious; "do you touch real poo?"

As far as the Darkness are concerned i find them very refreshing, i mean this because when you work all day long listening to crap-pop and **** nu-metal on the radio when the darkness is played its just like a breath of fresh air. Nothing Compared to Guns N'Roses though.

Why is your Question Obvious?

I agree, GNR are pretty supreme compared to these nowadays bands. The thing that intrigued me about the darkness was that there is this vague 80's sound, and more to the point they are interested in playing guitar solos and not detunin guitars to play heavy riffs. However as said before there is the single sound they have to all their songs..

Also i think the more obvious point is that LURCH has an unhealthy obsession with faeces and should either watch some german fetish films or see a psychiatrist or get professional help or something. Maybe LURCH has a guilty conscience...?

1. What is "Discover The Darkness: Hear Them Now Before the US Album Release"?

"Discover The Darkness: Hear Them Now Before the US Album Release" is a compilation album featuring various artists from the metal and rock genres. It was released in Europe in 2019 and is set to be released in the US in 2021.

2. Who are some of the artists featured on the album?

Some of the artists featured on the album include In Flames, Amon Amarth, and Hatebreed, among others. The album also features up-and-coming bands such as Jinjer and Bad Wolves.

3. What makes this album unique compared to other compilation albums?

This album not only features established bands, but also showcases emerging artists in the metal and rock scene. It also includes exclusive tracks and collaborations between artists.

4. Why is the US release of this album delayed compared to the European release?

The US release was delayed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused disruptions in the music industry and global supply chains.

5. Are there any plans for a physical release of the album?

At the moment, there are no plans for a physical release of the album. However, it is available for streaming and digital download on various platforms.