How Are You Feeling After the Elections?

• Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation covers a variety of topics such as emotions after the election, opinions on the outcome, concerns about future wars, thoughts on democracy and organized religion in politics, and the role of moral issues in voting. It is noted that some people are happy with the results while others are not, and there is discussion about the impact of religious beliefs on voting decisions. The passing of amendments on marriage is also a point of concern for some individuals.
Gokul43201 said:
Here's another way of saying that :

It's interesting how the better educated (and I don't consider attending church, education) folks voted for Kerry.

And that's a better way of saying it - thanks :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Since you are so involved in math, you should know that definitions are all important.

Yes, and I find it fairly annoying that there are those who seek to change definitions for political and personal gain. A constitutional amendment to block such a maneuver does seems to be a bit of overkill.

franznietzsche said:
Well he was definitely elected this time. You cannot doubt the legitimacy of this election.

I doubt the legitamacy of his original instatement, and if that is false, it invalidates him winning again.

Sad cos Bush's pet Blair will be in control of my fair country for another 4 goddamn years.

jimmy p said:
Sad cos Bush's pet Blair will be in control of my fair country for another 4 goddamn years.

You blasphemer! :uhh:

Mattius_ said:
You and your lack of turmoil! :mad:

:grumpy: :devil: :confused:

Don't worry, I finally caught the envious tone of your statement. :biggrin: