The Democrats Are Not Liberals

• News
  • Thread starter PRBot.Com
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the misconception that Democrats are "liberals," when in fact they are left-wingers. The term "liberal" has different meanings in different countries, and the conversation also mentions the Libertarian party and their views on social and financial issues. The conversation also brings up a controversial figure known as PRBot, who is accused of spamming and plagiarism, and has been banned from multiple websites. The conversation ends with a lighthearted mention of internet drama and the human desire for attention.
PRBot.Com
It amazes me how little educated the American public really is.

It is a common misconception that Democrats are "liberals" when in fact they are not, they are left-wingers, that is all. If you don't know what this means let me spell it out for you. Communists by proxy hiding behind their pretense at upholding democratic values when in truth they use democracy as their proxy for bringing communist policy into law.

LIBERALS are the Libertarians, pure and simple.

Max

Physics news on Phys.org
Boy are you off center. Democrats are not Marxists; some marxists are supporting Nader, others have their own parties, and none of them have a good word for Kerry (a "corporate stooge" in the red press) or the Democratic party.

The word Liberal means various things; in Britain it means a free-trader. In the USA it has traditionally meant a welfare stater. The people who thought up the libertarian hobby gave it that new name to distinguish it from the varous meanings of Liberal.

When will your political dictionary be coming out PRbot?

He is off center. You have no idea how crazy this guy is. I'll just let http://www.nodeity.com/tulbure.html do the talking. :)

Here are a few outrageous things he's done
-He has claimed to be the creator of the HIV virus
-He has pretended to be a Messaniac Jew, a Lutheran, and various other religions in order to flog his books.
-He has a few books, which are poorly edited (I see grammatical mistakes that a 6th grader could've done better with), and not to mention several sections are directly plagarized without any reference to the author. He's even as bold as to steal text from the US Constitution.
-He comes to forums simply to spam spam spam (notice his username) and then make a plea for money. Just check out forums.digitalpoint.com to see.
-He usually ends up getting banned from most forums.
-If yousignup for his sites you will be inundated in no time with spam about Penny Stocks, and if you aren't careful about your email address on forums, he grabs those and spams as well.
-He has had many websites, which all end up folding because no one wants to go to a place that is spammed so incessantly.
-He has managed to steal as much as $100,000 from a woman.
-He's blacklisted from many websites, including high-ranking ones like vBulletin.
-He thinks sex with children is okay. :uhh:
-The list goes on and on... this guy's a nutcase.

He's out of whack, and thought to even be schizophrenic by many.

Again, I highly recommend checking out http://www.nodeity.com/tulbure.html for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
the dude : Are you referring to the guy who calls himself PRBot. Com ? How do you know this is him ?

Anyways, thanks for the heads up.

Yes, I am referring to him. I know that it is him because of the pattern that he leaves across the internet. On nearly every forum he tries to spark political debate, uses the same sources, etc.

Plus, when you check the WHOIS on his domains, it will always show him as being in Knoxville, TN with the same address registered to a Maximus Illuminati. They all correspond to the sites listed on the page I referenced.

Occasionally I like to see what he is up to and if he comes around spamming incessently or just generally causing trouble. If he is trying to hide his identity, he is very careless about it. I am not an administrator here, and therefore don't want to say how you should run the site (it all looks good to me!) but usually a Tachy Goes To Coventry or a Banning do the trick.

At one forum that has the reputation system planted in, he is now in the red, and isn't allowed to have a signature or post live links. So what does he do? He posts a new thread begging for people to give him a good reputation and he'll give them a tip of some sort. In the same breath he posts this about the entire community:
PRBot.com said:
That is why I have a red reputation level, because you are morons. herd mentality. Sheep. Incompetent fools!

He leaves such a huge wake in his track that it is certainly him. All of his cheesy sites link to each other and all lead to him. One of the most evident ways to tell is by checking the WHOIS information.

It is Maximus Illuminati without a doubt.

Dum Dum Duuuuuuuuuuuuum

Internet Drama!

haha, drama indeed

you know what they teach us in school though, all people want is a little attention

PRBot.Com said:
LIBERALS are the Libertarians, pure and simple.

Arent Libertarians liberal on social issues but conservative on financial matters?

1. What is the difference between Democrats and Liberals?

The terms "Democrats" and "Liberals" are often used interchangeably, but they actually refer to different groups of people. Democrats are members of the Democratic Party, which is one of the two major political parties in the United States. Liberals, on the other hand, are individuals who hold certain political beliefs and values, such as a belief in equal rights and opportunities for all people.

2. Why do people say that Democrats are not true liberals?

Some people argue that the Democratic Party has moved towards more moderate or centrist positions in recent years, which is seen as a departure from the traditionally progressive and liberal values that the party was founded on. This has led to criticism from some individuals who believe that the party is no longer truly liberal in its policies and actions.

3. Are there any liberal Democrats in government?

Yes, there are many liberal Democrats in government. While the Democratic Party as a whole may not be considered as liberal as it once was, there are still many individual politicians who identify as liberals and advocate for liberal policies. Examples include Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, who are both known for their progressive and liberal stances on various issues.

4. How do Democrats and liberals differ in their beliefs?

While there is some overlap in their beliefs and values, Democrats and liberals may differ in their specific policy positions and priorities. For example, Democrats may be more focused on issues of economic inequality and social welfare, while liberals may prioritize civil liberties and social justice. Additionally, Democrats may be more willing to compromise and work within the political system, while liberals may be more inclined towards more radical or revolutionary methods of change.

5. Can someone be both a Democrat and a liberal?

Yes, it is possible for someone to identify as both a Democrat and a liberal. While there may be some differences between the two groups, there is also significant overlap in their values and beliefs. Many individuals may see themselves as both Democrats and liberals, and may support both the Democratic Party and liberal causes and policies.