Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Democrats Are Not Liberals

1. Oct 12, 2004 #1
    It amazes me how little educated the American public really is.

It is a common misconception that Democrats are "liberals" when in fact they are not, they are left-wingers, that is all. If you don't know what this means let me spell it out for you. Communists by proxy hiding behind their pretense at upholding democratic values when in truth they use democracy as their proxy for bringing communist policy into law.

LIBERALS are the Libertarians, pure and simple.

Max

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 12, 2004 #2

selfAdjoint

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Boy are you off center. Democrats are not Marxists; some marxists are supporting Nader, others have their own parties, and none of them have a good word for Kerry (a "corporate stooge" in the red press) or the Democratic party.

The word Liberal means various things; in Britain it means a free-trader. In the USA it has traditionally meant a welfare stater. The people who thought up the libertarian hobby gave it that new name to distinguish it from the varous meanings of Liberal.

4. Oct 12, 2004 #3
    When will your political dictionary be coming out PRbot?

5. Oct 14, 2004 #4
    He is off center. You have no idea how crazy this guy is. I'll just let http://www.nodeity.com/tulbure.html do the talking. :)

Here are a few outrageous things he's done
    -He has claimed to be the creator of the HIV virus
    -He has pretended to be a Messaniac Jew, a Lutheran, and various other religions in order to flog his books.
    -He has a few books, which are poorly edited (I see grammatical mistakes that a 6th grader could've done better with), and not to mention several sections are directly plagarized without any reference to the author. He's even as bold as to steal text from the US Constitution.
    -He comes to forums simply to spam spam spam (notice his username) and then make a plea for money. Just check out forums.digitalpoint.com to see.
    -He usually ends up getting banned from most forums.
    -If yousignup for his sites you will be inundated in no time with spam about Penny Stocks, and if you aren't careful about your email address on forums, he grabs those and spams as well.
    -He has had many websites, which all end up folding because no one wants to go to a place that is spammed so incessantly.
    -He has managed to steal as much as $100,000 from a woman.
    -He's blacklisted from many websites, including high-ranking ones like vBulletin.
    -He thinks sex with children is okay. :uhh:
    -The list goes on and on... this guy's a nutcase.

He's out of whack, and thought to even be schizophrenic by many.

Again, I highly recommend checking out http://www.nodeity.com/tulbure.html for more info.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2004
  6. Oct 14, 2004 #5

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

the dude : Are you refering to the guy who calls himself PRBot. Com ? How do you know this is him ?

Anyways, thanks for the heads up.

7. Oct 14, 2004 #6
    Yes, I am referring to him. I know that it is him because of the pattern that he leaves across the internet. On nearly every forum he tries to spark political debate, uses the same sources, etc.

Plus, when you check the WHOIS on his domains, it will always show him as being in Knoxville, TN with the same address registered to a Maximus Illuminati. They all correspond to the sites listed on the page I referenced.

Occasionally I like to see what he is up to and if he comes around spamming incessently or just generally causing trouble. If he is trying to hide his identity, he is very careless about it. I am not an administrator here, and therefore don't want to say how you should run the site (it all looks good to me!) but usually a Tachy Goes To Coventry or a Banning do the trick.

At one forum that has the reputation system planted in, he is now in the red, and isn't allowed to have a signature or post live links. So what does he do? He posts a new thread begging for people to give him a good reputation and he'll give them a tip of some sort. In the same breath he posts this about the entire community:
    He leaves such a huge wake in his track that it is certainly him. All of his cheesy sites link to each other and all lead to him. One of the most evident ways to tell is by checking the WHOIS information.

It is Maximus Illuminati without a doubt.

8. Oct 14, 2004 #7
    Dum Dum Duuuuuuuuuuuuum

Internet Drama!

9. Oct 15, 2004 #8
    haha, drama indeed

you know what they teach us in school though, all people want is a little attention

10. Oct 15, 2004 #9
    Arent Libertarians liberal on social issues but conservative on financial matters?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?