The easy way to do things

cristo

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
g-strings, then t's are t-strings, v's are s-string and they are all variations of each other but most people call them all g-string which is incorrect
Thanks for the lesson.. I'll be sure to show off my new found knowledge sometime! The chicks will love it! :biggrin:

... like how rich you are making him.
Being a doctors daughter I generally get free medicals

So...they're pants made out of strings? Interesting. :biggrin:
They are great, very comfortable and don't show underwear lines. Just don't try and play sport in them!! Had to do that once after a dance class it was not fun :redface:

radou

Homework Helper
Na they'll be looking at my underwear :biggrin:
Wow. That's risky. If something happens to you and a doctor's intervention is required... You better wear some lame underwear. :wink:

1). Never bother to fold your underwear. Who cares anyway?
Your wife perhaps?

Although doctors/nurses could care less about what underwear you wear or if you are wearing any. All medical personnel I know say they feel that way... the years of training (and hence "seeing it all" :uhh: ) zaps all interest out of them. :yuck:

I don't think I could, you always feel good and heaps more confident in good underwear

Danger

Gold Member
g-strings, then t's are t-strings, v's are s-string and they are all variations of each other but most people call them all g-string which is incorrect
All collectively known, in my area, as 'butt floss'.

turbo

Gold Member
All collectively known, in my area, as 'butt floss'.
Which raises the question "why fold underwear that are no bigger than a surgical mask - elastic included". :rofl: Heck! you could stash 100 of those rascals in a sandwich bag.

My wife and I have a friend who buys all her undies at Victoria's Secret. She can spend $70 buying a bra and matching panties. I can buy a pair of LL Bean flannel-lined jeans and a few shirts for that price. Victoria's Secret must have one hell of a profit margin!

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This thread sure hit bottom...:biggrin:

My life would have been far better had I never learned that Danger doesn't wear underwear.

Danger

Gold Member
Considering that at your age, your underwear is probably 'Depends', I'm not terribly concerned about your quality of life. :tongue:

My socks get thrown into a box (not a cardboard box, but still a box). It kinda wakes me up in the morning, it's like a little puzzle to find two that match.

I had a better system going a few years ago, just buy all the same socks and throw em in the box and you don't have to worry about it, but then people had to buy me socks and it got screwed up. :tongue:

Just keep a couple of blacks to the side in case of special events.

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Considering that at your age, your underwear is probably 'Depends', I'm not terribly concerned about your quality of life. :tongue:
Ah, but you can't keep track of my age because you don't have that many fingers.

Of course Danger has found the easy way to land on the sun. No need for all of that expensive heat shielding, instead he plans to go at night.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I have to be pretty bored to bother folding underwear. I crudely sort it though, so that all the black sets are in one part of the drawer, and the white in another part, and various colors sort of land close to each other, so I only have to dig through half the drawer to find bras and panties that match. Not much point in worrying about your undies if you're in an accident though. Best to wear your worst ones with the worn elastic and holes, because if it's that bad of an accident, they'll be cut off you anyway, and are bound to be soiled by then.

Socks, I'm not so sure about. I think it's faster to sort them when they come out of the dryer so they go into my drawer in pairs (or stacks of all the same kind of sock...I finally made life easier by getting rid of a lot of old socks and buying a whole bunch of white socks of the exact same kind so I don't have to spend time matching, just grabbing any two white socks will guarantee a match, and then I did the same for black socks for wearing with slacks, a whole bunch of the same style. The brown socks still get me in trouble, because those are in various shades of brown and with patterns. Those are the only colors I deal with though, so no fussing with blue and green and whatever other colors...with the exception of two pairs of Christmas pattern socks that I didn't buy for myself but that are kind of fun, but those only get used a few days a year when I go to Christmas parties. I only have a small drawer for socks though, so I have to at least lay them out flat rather than toss them in all bunched up just to get them to fit in the drawer.

The easiest way to deal with socks and underwear, though, is to just leave them in the laundry basket. Then all you need are two laundry baskets, one for clean and one for dirty. When the clean basket is empty, wash the contents of the dirty basket and start over. :biggrin:

I fold. But for ease of folding, I don't fold the one I am wearing.

Danger

Gold Member
Ah, but you can't keep track of my age because you don't have that many fingers.
The glove section of a Wal-Mart warehouse doesn't have that many fingers.

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
The glove section of a Wal-Mart warehouse doesn't have that many fingers.
The glove section? How would you know? You never leave the ladies underwear section.

turbo

Gold Member
Still working through that mannequin fetish, eh, Danger?

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
My socks get thrown into a box (not a cardboard box, but still a box). It kinda wakes me up in the morning, it's like a little puzzle to find two that match.
My sock are:

white, white, white, black, white, white, blue.

They are made of

cotton, cotton, cotton, cotton, cotton, cotton, and the blue ones are my Thor-lo hiking socks.

Lesson: if they are the same color, they match.

Which raises the question "why fold underwear that are no bigger than a surgical mask - elastic included". :rofl: Heck! you could stash 100 of those rascals in a sandwich bag.

My wife and I have a friend who buys all her undies at Victoria's Secret. She can spend $70 buying a bra and matching panties. I can buy a pair of LL Bean flannel-lined jeans and a few shirts for that price. Victoria's Secret must have one hell of a profit margin!
$70 for a matching set!! thats a good price. Over here you will pay $70-100 on the bra alone then another 40 - 70 on the matching panties or g's plus there is the little camisole top that you never wear but have to get so thats another $90-120.

I don't think I've spent $70 article of clothing in my lifetime. I have some nice jeans that were $50ish, but I wouldn't spend more than that.

Awww I want to go to america or where ever you guys get cheap clothing, my clothing bills are massive. Yesterday got 2 t-shirts $60 each, jeans $180 and a couple of days ago new bag $145 on special, top $225 I really need to cut down

verty

Homework Helper
Just shop in cheaper stores, people.