Is this the end? Saying goodbye before it's too late.

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, there was a discussion about a user named franzbear who is no longer active, and another user named Zz and their Disney thread disappearing. There was also talk about the end of the world and saying goodbye before everyone disappears. Some users expressed their feelings about the Disney thread and the end of the world, while others mentioned the remake of The Omen coming out on 06/06/06. There was also mention of the world ending multiple times since the birth of one user. Lastly, it was mentioned that Zapper is on vacation and there is hope that the Disney thread will reopen when they return.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Oh dear! As you know franzbear is dead forever and more important than that Zz with his Disney thread's disappeared suddenly, so I guess we're very close to the end. So I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you before you disappear too!:bugeye:

Bye everyone:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Regards,
George

Zapper is on vacation. I am hoping the Disney thread will reopen when he returns.

The world is going to end by mass insanity.

06-06-06 is upon us.

Evo said:
Zapper is on vacation. I am hoping the Disney thread will reopen when he returns.
Me too! I miss it.:frown:

But I wouldn't be the least bit sad if TKC 2 were to disappear. It has eroded into a silly chat room.

Math Is Hard said:
Me too! I miss it.:frown:

But I wouldn't be the least bit sad if TKC 2 were to disappear. It has eroded into a silly chat room.

You mean like the first one?

silkworm said:
06-06-06 is upon us.
Hmmm...interesting.I wonder where all the hype has been about that date. There should've at least been a chainmail by now. Just 10 days to go.

franznietzsche said:
You mean like the first one?
I do and I don't. The first time it was funny. Now it's just a stale joke that people keep perpetuating because no one can come up with anything clever or new. More than anything, it's a flimsy excuse to keep the chat room environment going that was present in the original thread.

edit: oh, nevermind. I see that it has just bitten the dust.

Last edited:
If those are the signs of the End Days, then the world musn't have meant much in the first place

silkworm said:
06-06-06 is upon us.

Hey, it should have happened, 2000 years, ago, they had real 06,06,6
and our 06 is only abbreviation for 2006! :)

and besides, the world was about to end at least 7 times since I was born.

I can already tell that 06/06/06 will be an evil day, The Omen remake come out on that day...

...:yuck:

yomamma said:
The Omen remake come out on that day...

and fortells 15 other world-ends in 21st century. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
edit: oh, nevermind. I see that it has just bitten the dust.

And good riddance.

Pengwuino said:
, then the world musn't have meant much in the first place
Do yoy think otherwise?

Evo said:
Oh glad to hear that! Is he on another Disney vacation? :cool:

1. What is the most likely cause of the end of the world?

The most likely cause of the end of the world would be a catastrophic event, such as a large asteroid impact, a global pandemic, or a supervolcano eruption.

2. Is there any scientific evidence supporting the prediction of the end of the world?

There is no scientific evidence that definitively predicts the end of the world. Many theories and predictions have been proposed, but they are often based on speculation rather than solid scientific evidence.

3. Can human actions accelerate the end of the world?

Yes, human actions can have a significant impact on the environment and potentially accelerate the end of the world. This includes activities such as pollution, deforestation, and the use of nuclear weapons.

4. Will the end of the world happen suddenly or gradually?

It is difficult to predict whether the end of the world will happen suddenly or gradually. Some catastrophic events, like a large asteroid impact, would likely happen suddenly, while others, like climate change, may occur gradually over time.

5. Is there anything we can do to prevent the end of the world?

While we cannot completely prevent the end of the world, there are steps we can take to mitigate potential catastrophic events and prolong the lifespan of the planet. This includes reducing our carbon footprint, investing in renewable energy sources, and taking action to protect the environment.