From Sand Comes All Things: Challenging the Reality of Creation

In summary, Tenyears is talking about how the world is in a state of confusion because people are afraid to ask questions that might lead to answers they are not ready to hear. He believes that knowledge is a journey that everyone can begin, and that the question is more important than the answer.
TENYEARS
I watch and see this continual barage of foolish conversation upon fired sand structures, but no one knows the sand or addresses it. From the sand comes all things made. Like from the water or from the air. I challange any of you on this forum all of you inlcuding you outside this forum or to you who this particular subforum is made. I will place the reality of creation before a reputable source and only a reputable source. I do not know what is being said as known or unknown, but I do know what is. It does not bother me to not speak it, for it has been a realization to me since 1991. I am certainly not the first in history to understand it and will not be the last. What the worlds wants is accepted popular bandwagons and that is all. If you want confirmation of the real one and you have a decent reason reply else let this post hang in space.

Physics news on Phys.org
Very poetic Tenyears, I never know what exactly you are talking about until I try to figure it out only to find that what you are trying to say is whatever the reader is trying to find.

jammieg, if people only really asked what they ask would they need to ask? I wonder what I should do sometimes and the answer comes back it is exactly what you do. Strange.

Personally, I'm a big fan of SiO2.

Originally posted by TENYEARS
I will place the reality of creation before a reputable source and only a reputable source.

Is it yours to give? It must be nice to have absolute wisdom.

I do not lie. I have no need to. It was my realization in 1991 and it is cool to be able to know that the ability to know anything I desire to know I am able to know. Yea, it is awsome and yet what is there to know that makes any difference? I don't have absolute wisdom, I may experience the truth and realize the answers to questions I truly ask but no one really owns anything. That is why the world is in the position it presently is in. To afraid to let go to the truth. You will float, the water will carry you, you are made of it. Everyone has this ability, it is part of them, it is part of you. When you realize that, and only when you realize that will anything change.

So its in the water , eh?

I'm not quite sure what you consider a reputable source. I would say that it is anyone who knows the question to to the answer. You've been alluding to something for a while now, but refuse to be direct. It's something to do with life, but beyond that I can only wildly guess. Something to do with our place in the universe, meaning of life, or something else along those lines. Knowledge is a journey, some never even begin it. But if you've asked a question, you're already halfway to the answer.

You claim to have an answer, but have not asked the question yet. If you have the answer to creation, then let us share the wisdom.

The fish

Last edited:
Zantra,

I found out the fishbowl thing is something from Dr Michio Kaku - some revelation he had while imagining himself inside a fishbowl looking out. I guess you have to read his book for the whole story.

The bowl less fish bowl was a vision to me when I was asking a question about forum understanding and others around me in my life. The was the answer I received in a vision/dream. I have never read Dr. M. and I never will. If I am intersted in something then I pursue it. It is that simple. If I am true to to the pursuit does it have any other recourse? Be careful what you pursue!

Zantra, how can it be shared if it is only words to you. It would be only words. Only a handful have come close to the answers and yet you all have the capacity to this answer, to any answer. The answer is irrelevant, it is the question that will transform you. The question is the fire which tempers the steel. If you want to cleave time and space, see god, understand anything, do one thing and do it now.

Ya I did read the fishbowl story of Kaku and how it relates to other demensions, etc. I don't think that's what TEN is referring to.

To me then the question would be "what is the meaning of life?"

Alright, here is a cheapy, but that's all I can afford for the day. In the movie "City Slickers" there is one who knows one who searches. When the one who searches finds, if it is what is what does he find? An idea, a self consoling reason for leaving which is a temporary chemical high created by an adrenaline rush in an optim moment.

You will settle and because you will you won't see it yet. There are to many things in your life you are attached. You don't need to leave them physically but you do need to leave them from yourself. Confront it alone and there you will find what you search for. When you face the fear of knowing you may find nothing you are close. When you stare existence in the face in the face of nothing let go of all that you hold on to only then will the truth be revealed. It will have no choice. It's the law.

He's looking for "the one thing"

That one thing will be like a razor blade to time and space. It will cleave it and something will be there. You must become the intesity of the search, if it is outside yourself, the metal is not in the fire.

1. What is the main argument of "From Sand Comes All Things: Challenging the Reality of Creation"?

The main argument of "From Sand Comes All Things" is that the theory of evolution, which proposes that all living organisms on Earth have descended from a common ancestor and have evolved over millions of years through natural selection, is a more plausible explanation for the diversity of life on our planet than the creation story presented in religious texts.

2. How does "From Sand Comes All Things" challenge traditional beliefs about creation?

"From Sand Comes All Things" challenges traditional beliefs about creation by presenting evidence and scientific theories that support the theory of evolution, and by questioning the validity and accuracy of creation stories found in religious texts. The book also explores the role of religion in shaping our understanding of creation and how it can limit scientific progress.

3. Is "From Sand Comes All Things" a purely scientific book?

No, "From Sand Comes All Things" is not a purely scientific book. While it presents scientific evidence and theories, it also delves into philosophical and theological discussions about the concept of creation and its significance in our society. The book aims to bridge the gap between science and religion and encourage critical thinking about creation.

4. What are some key points made in "From Sand Comes All Things"?

Some key points made in "From Sand Comes All Things" include the evidence for evolution through natural selection, the flaws in creationist arguments, the impact of religion on our understanding of creation, and the importance of using scientific inquiry to challenge traditional beliefs.

5. Who is the target audience for "From Sand Comes All Things"?

The target audience for "From Sand Comes All Things" is anyone interested in the debate between science and religion, particularly those who are curious about the theory of evolution and its implications on our understanding of creation. The book is also suitable for those who are looking for a critical analysis of the creation story presented in religious texts.