The fundenental law of relativity

In summary, the assumption that mass is the condensed form of gravitation and the gravitational wave is a monopole transfer of energy (i.e. mass decays into the gravitational wave) explains time and space as actions of mass unfolding into its endpoint form, the gravitational wave. Time and space become understood as a three dimensional process relative to change of motion which elongates the gravitational wave with respect to the mass bodies involved. This assumption also sheds light on the acceleration of matter in the universe as mass decreases by turning into the gravitational wave with the continious force of the initial big bang.
C. Michael Turner
If it is Assumed that mass is the condensed form of gravitation and the gravitational wave is a monopole transfer of energy ( i.e. mass decays into the gravitational wave) then time and space could be looked at as actions of mass unfolding into its endpoint form, the gravitational wave. Time and space become understood as a three dimensional process relative to change of motion which elongates the gravitational wave with respect to the mass bodies involved. This assumption also sheds light on the acceleration of matter in the universe as mass decreases by turning into the gravitational wave with the continious force of the initial big bang. F=MA. Mass decreases as it is turned into the gravitational wave and the remaining mass accelerates keeping the force constant. The force never stopped because there is nothing to stop it. The gravitational wave being a monopole workes by sychronization. Mass is attracted by the sychronization of gravitational waves and not a pulling and no dark matter and energy to pull in the oppisite direction with this model. E=mc2 could be said Free gravity= bound gravity times the speed of gravity squared. an three to two dimensional area formula.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
There is no basis to assert matter is condensed gravitational energy. When electrons and positrons annihilate each other in a particle accelerator, all you see is EM radiation plus some neutrinos. Not a graviton in sight.

In fact, the whole idea behind General Relativity is that gravity is not really an object. It is merely an effect of the fact that the manifold of space-time (a manifold is just a set of points which at least locally appear Euclidean), exhibits the property of curvature. Mass gets tied into the picture by the fact that Einstein showed that the amount of curvature of this manifold is determined by the amount of mass present.

Your thoughts are limited on this subject. that is why it is not solved, because people dismiss the obvious. It is simple, it is smaller than is comphrended and it fits all the problems wonderfully with respect solving problems in three dimensions. Too many problems are answered with this thinking. Yes I am saying that this, problably the only time, that I am right and everyone else is wrong. Black hole evaporation, time, space, acceleration of the Universe, gravity having a speed- everything works. and it also answers " When I drop stuff why does it fall?" too. It answers why time does not come in quanta. serious look at the questions it answers and tell be again that there is no basis, that is not true.

assume that for pure knowledge sake you might be interested in understanding the missing link. Spacetime is not the true way to understand the relationship between the concepts of matter, energy, time, space and speed. Relativity is the point of origin mass to energy transfer between matter, bound, and matter, free- the Gravity wave. That is to say that matter evaporates into the gravitational wave creating the actions of space, time and gravitational wave sychronization. Space is the gravitational wave being freed to its lowest form of matter. Time is the cosmological constant -the evaporation rate of matter. There is no real curved spacetime. It is gravitational wave sychronization, gravitational waves aligning through the path of least resistance that brings matter together, that is responsible time and space distortion as the waves elongate just as the dopler effect works in sounds. Instead of the sound wave being shortened or elongated when compared to moving objects the gravity wave is shortened or lengthened, red-blue shift which affects not the action of sound but the actions of time and space. Time and space are actions created by each discrete piece of matter as the matter evaporates into the gravitational wave. Space is the unfolding of matter. Time is the resulting action of the rate of evaporation of the gravitational wave. Relativity- Point of origin mass to energy transfer in wave form.
Newton- Einstein- Turner Copyright @ 2003, All Rights reserved. C. Michael Turner
P.S.- no extra dimensions and no dark energy and dark matter.

Chronos said:
There is no basis to assert matter is condensed gravitational energy. When electrons and positrons annihilate each other in a particle accelerator, all you see is EM radiation plus some neutrinos. Not a graviton in sight.

Good points Chronos ! However, I would change the statement about electron-positron accelerators. What we actually see downstream of electron-positron collisions are all the elementary particles including, electrons, protons, neutrons, their anti-particles, and some say even neutrinos. I point this out because if it were not true it would falsify Photon Theory that I am now investigating.

Keep on chuggin !

Vern

C. Michael Turner said:
Spacetime is not the true way to understand the relationship between the concepts of matter, energy, time, space

Are you discussing about the relativity of motion? If you are, what is it that is in motion? At the most fundamental level, motion is just a ratio of space (1D) and time. And since it is impossible for mortal beings to find the absolute meanings of space and time, all things can appear just relative to each other. But what I am saying is that acceleration is absolute and when multiplied with a distance, it form an invariance.

[tex] \vec{a} \cdot \vec{r} = c^2[/tex]

So that different kinds of acceleration give different forces. Inertial forces, gravitational forces, centripetal forces, centrifugal forces, frictional forces, atomic forces, molecular forces, Hooke's forces, static forces, nuclear forces (weak and strong), electromagnetic forces, etc.

What then of masses that do not produce gravity waves? For example; two neutron stars in low orbit around one another lose energy in theform of gravity waves, and this causes their orbits to decay. But a neutron star sitting alone in space produces no gravity waves. Or are you saying that matter only "evaporates" into gravity waves under certain conditions?

Neutron stars and the nature of the Gravity wave.

Excellent point! How do you know the nuetron star exists? It is producing a whole spectrum of waves or it would be very cold and or invisible. I respectfully disagree with your detection system.

A new THREE- dimensional framework to everything!

assume that for pure knowledge sake you might be interested in understanding the missing link. Spacetime is not the true way to understand the relationship between the concepts of matter, energy, time, space and speed. Relativity is the point of origin mass to energy transfer between matter, bound, and matter, free- the Gravity wave. That is to say that matter evaporates into the gravitational wave creating the actions of space, time and gravitational wave sychronization. Space is the gravitational wave being freed to its lowest form of matter. Time is the cosmological constant -the evaporation rate of matter. There is no real curved spacetime. It is gravitational wave sychronization, gravitational waves aligning through the path of least resistance that brings matter together, that is responsible time and space distortion as the waves elongate just as the dopler effect works in sounds. Instead of the sound wave being shortened or elongated when compared to moving objects the gravity wave is shortened or lengthened, red-blue shift which affects not the action of sound but the actions of time and space. Time and space are actions created by each discrete piece of matter as the matter evaporates into the gravitational wave. Space is the unfolding of matter. Time is the resulting action of the rate of evaporation of the gravitational wave. Relativity- Point of origin mass to energy transfer in wave form.
Newton- Einstein- Turner Copyright @ 2003, All Rights reserved. C. Michael Turner
P.S.- no extra dimensions and no dark energy and dark matter.

Neutron stars have been detected. Gravitational waves have not been detected. I vote for Lurch. Try a theory that has observational evidence.

C. Michael Turner said:
Excellent point! How do you know the nuetron star exists? It is producing a whole spectrum of waves or it would be very cold and or invisible. I respectfully disagree with your detection system.
Are you operating under the assumption that gravity waves are EM radiation? If they were, gravitons wouldn't be gravitons, they'd be photons.

A non charged monopole= the gravitational wave. Also detecing a neutron star without a gravitation wave is easy. Understanding the nature of that wave and the properities of the wave and the specifics on detection and production of the wave is hard. ( i.e.- what is the density and pressure of the neutron star, what is the bound state of gravitation? What is the vibrational frequency? It's not as simple as you think

Because the gravitational field of a neutron star is much stronger than that of a white dwarf, the accretion under degenerate conditions leads to much higher temperatures than in the nova outburst. This in turn tends to produce X-rays rather than visible light in the thermonuclear runaway on the surface of the neutron star.

Here is your Neutron Star! Google!

rus_watters said:
Are you operating under the assumption that gravity waves are EM radiation? If they were, gravitons wouldn't be gravitons, they'd be photons.
Why not virtual photons? Then we can get gravity out of EM. Simply assign a property to virtual photons that affects other photons in the way and amount observed.

Keep on chuggin !

Vern

Last edited:
Vern said:
Why not virtual photons? Then we can get gravity out of EM. Simply assign a property to virtual photons that affects other photons in the way and amount observed.
Good idea. While I'm at it, I'll assign a cash value to leaves and then money will grow on trees!

The nature of gravitation

Photons have a binding end which means they can still interact, recycle, with mass. The gravity wave does not. Once a gravity wave always a gravity wave= expanding space. Remember that everything is made out of the same thing, so a photon wave is just the three dimensional binding aspect of the gravitational wave. The only thing that truly doesn't age is the gravity wave.

Vern said:
Good points Chronos ! However, I would change the statement about electron-positron accelerators. What we actually see downstream of electron-positron collisions are all the elementary particles including, electrons, protons, neutrons, their anti-particles, and some say even neutrinos. I point this out because if it were not true it would falsify Photon Theory that I am now investigating.

Keep on chuggin !

Vern
Bumping does not release gravitation to a free state, why do you think it will?

I'm here to show the way and correct general relativity only by showing How it works.

Until a unified theory that includes gravity comes along, it is at best premature to assert everything is made of gravity. Any such conjecture is no more than a shot in the dark and has an equally enormous probability of being wrong.

Assuming we ever do find a TOE, I would expect the unified force to be something altogether different from any of the constituent forces. Under current models, the four fundamental forces established their identities in this order: Gravity, Strong force, Weak force and EM. Gravity appears to be the first force to 'break free' from the initial state of the universe. We think this occurred right around the first tick of Planck time. Obviously, however, something else was going on that we do not understand. Since the universe did not immediately collapse into a black hole, another force had to be at work enabling the universe to undergo enormous inflation before gravity could 'apply the brakes'. In that sense, something akin to dark energy was in complete control of the very early universe. Therefore, it appears at least as likely that everything is made of dark energy. That theory has just as much supporting evidence as the 'made of gravity' theory... none.

This is what everyone will see as the framework to "TOE"

Chronos said:
Until a unified theory that includes gravity comes along, it is at best premature to assert everything is made of gravity. Any such conjecture is no more than a shot in the dark and has an equally enormous probability of being wrong.

Assuming we ever do find a TOE, I would expect the unified force to be something altogether different from any of the constituent forces. Under current models, the four fundamental forces established their identities in this order: Gravity, Strong force, Weak force and EM. Gravity appears to be the first force to 'break free' from the initial state of the universe. We think this occurred right around the first tick of Planck time. Obviously, however, something else was going on that we do not understand. Since the universe did not immediately collapse into a black hole, another force had to be at work enabling the universe to undergo enormous inflation before gravity could 'apply the brakes'. In that sense, something akin to dark energy was in complete control of the very early universe. Therefore, it appears at least as likely that everything is made of dark energy. That theory has just as much supporting evidence as the 'made of gravity' theory... none.
The misunderstanding of the nature of gravitation is the reason all sorts of theories have come about. Superstring, multi-dimensions, dark energy and matter to name a few. Once it is "assumed" and backed up through observations that matter reduces to a monopole gravitational wave and time and space are actions of that relationship ( process ) then all the problems seem to be answered. The forest is seen through the trees. It is too bad that so many have misunderstood for so long and continue to do so. Acceptence is hard when it is contrary to a false belief. I would not even be writing this if I didn't already play devil's advocate every step of the way. It's radical to most but it fits the bill.

russ_watters said:
Good idea. While I'm at it, I'll assign a cash value to leaves and then money will grow on trees!
Exactly ! And that's the problem I have with virtual particles in the real world of QM.

Keep on chuggin !

Vern

What is the fundamental law of relativity?

The fundamental law of relativity is a physical principle that states the laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion. It was first introduced by Albert Einstein in 1905 in his theory of special relativity.

How does the fundamental law of relativity differ from Newton's laws of motion?

The fundamental law of relativity differs from Newton's laws of motion in that it takes into account the concept of relative motion and the constancy of the speed of light. Newton's laws only apply in inertial reference frames, while the fundamental law of relativity applies to all reference frames.

What is the significance of the fundamental law of relativity?

The fundamental law of relativity has greatly impacted our understanding of the physical world, particularly in the fields of physics and astronomy. It has led to the development of theories such as special and general relativity, which have been proven through numerous experiments and observations.

What are some real-world applications of the fundamental law of relativity?

The fundamental law of relativity has many practical applications, such as GPS technology, which relies on precise timing and the ability to account for the effects of relativity on satellite signals. It also helps us understand the behavior of particles at high speeds and has implications for space travel and communication.

Is the fundamental law of relativity proven?

Yes, the fundamental law of relativity has been extensively tested and has been proven to hold true in many different scenarios. It has been confirmed through various experiments and observations, including the famous Eddington expedition in 1919 which showed the bending of light due to gravity, as predicted by Einstein's theory of general relativity.