Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Gap Theory-spacetime theory

1. Jun 1, 2003 #1
    This theory is fundamental physics theory.I tried to describe spacetime from new approach.I also tried to link General Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics. I'm really sorry for the wrong translation in the first sentence of the manuscript ...
    It should be:I think that spacetime behaves as diffraction pattern,which slit moves through superspace with speed of light.My conclusions becomes from Heisenberg's relations and spacetime characteristics-it is isotropic and homogenuos(that the reason why it has to be invariant for all inertial systems).
    I devoloped new approach to black holes physics and spacetime quantization.This theory is fundamental physics theory.I tried to describe spacetime from new approach.I also tried to link General Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics. That link are black holes and spacetime quantas. The theory isn't finished yet,but there are given some predictions I have found till now. In context is given brief math I have used in the theory for better understanding.The theory isn't complete yet,but it would be great if You cold give some comments about the research.
    I linked Quantum Physics and General Theory with principal function (S=mc Int ds) and S=int Ldt where L is lagrange function.ds is interval in Theory of Relativity.We have to calculate Lagrangian of perturbated 3D Harmonic Isotropic Oscillator. I did it and got it as some form of hypergeometric function 2F1(a,b,c,z).

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 1, 2003 #2
    The other part of theory

Read attachment

4. Jun 1, 2003 #3
    The third part of the theory

Read ATTACHMENT

5. Jun 1, 2003 #4
    The forth part-math of the theory

Read ATTACHMENT

Attached Files:

6. Jun 1, 2003 #5
    How to actually READ the ATTACHMENT?

7. Jun 1, 2003 #6

FZ+

What attachment?

8. Jun 1, 2003 #7

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Who the hell are these wackos?

- Warren

9. Jun 1, 2003 #8
  10. Jun 1, 2003 #9

Eh

I think you got the wrong forum.

11. Jun 2, 2003 #10
    That doesn't work. Why dont you explain it here?

12. Jun 2, 2003 #11
    Re: Info about attachment-really sorry

Did you read the pdf file? If you were,I'll say yes there is a lot of math,but that math isn't the whole math I used.There is a lot of mathematics in solving the Lagrangian of perturbated 3D Harmonic Oscillator for first order perturbation in Gravity field.Do You think that this is for theoretical physics?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2003
  13. Jun 2, 2003 #12
    Passwords and username for the theory!!!

Mr and Mrs here are the password and username to read the Theory:
    username:fila16us@yahoo.com
    password:fermijum

I cannot explain it without proper math!!!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2003
  14. Jun 2, 2003 #13

Eh

Re: Re: Info about attachment-really sorry

It was in the theory development section of the old forum, was it not? It seems the "holes theory" has a name change, but as an alternative idea, it seems that theory development is where it is headed.

15. Jun 2, 2003 #14
    Re: Re: Re: Info about attachment-really sorry

Yes it was on the old forum,but in the Gap theory ideas are outspead.

16. Jun 3, 2003 #15

Phobos

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

off to T.D. this goes!

17. Jun 4, 2003 #16
    How to write metric and math symbols like ratio and Sum

Help!!!
    How Can I write ratio ans Sum here?I need it to show you metric I got

18. Jun 5, 2003 #17
    This is the metric

Sorry but it's in attachment

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2003
  19. Sep 21, 2003 #18
  20. Sep 26, 2003 #19
    I hope that you can read format.If you don't understand any part of the theory please ask!

21. Oct 10, 2003 #20
    The Gap Theory Basic Ideas

Hi,I'll try to give You better explanation.
    As we know all physics laws that describes behaviour of some physical system are consequence of interections between physical system parts.So when we know or assume some properties of physical system parts and its interaction,we are able to form General Physical Theory for that system,which would give us all laws for that system.
    Physical Theory which I'm representing should describe spacetime system,with these postulates:
    1.Spacetime behaves as diffraction pattern
    2.It is homogenuos and isotropic
    3.Maximal speed is speed of light in vacuum
    The first paragraph desribes why I've included the 1st postulate,and uses formula that descibes diffraction on one slit to approach new interparetation linking Quantum Mechancs basic ideas.
    Other part gives explanation of spacetime and black hole analogy or equality,and products are black hole energy law,black hole evaporiation.
    It is interesting to say that energy expression of black hole is same as Hawking's,but here is included too grade crossing from star to black hole.The main conclusion is that in the time of black hole forming energy frees,and black hole-spacetime build new linked structure(Like protons and neutrons build nucleus).Also the law of black hole evaporiation is almost same as Hawking's theory predicts,but there is difference when black hole radius reaches Planck's length.According to this model,black hole would explode.
    This model also gives spacetime ground energy,and it predicts that space time emitts own virtual particles in Planck's time intervals,or in other words that are time quantas which spacetime emitts.That quantas could interact with other virtual pairs and product REAL particle,so this model in some way(not yet finished) view of Universe matter creation.
    And the last part gives metrics,which is expressed like Gauss' hypergeometric function.
    I hope that this would help to better understanding and folowing of the theory arguments,
    S.V.Radic

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?