The GF (The gravitational force)

In summary, the conversation discusses the motion of smallest particles in circles and the relationship between their velocity, acceleration, and gravity. It also suggests a possible value for the gravitational constant and its relationship to the speed of light. The conversation also mentions the charge and mass of particles and their average velocity inside an atom. Finally, it introduces a formula for the gravitational constant.
QuantumNet
|---------------------|
s = ct

The amount of motion p of the smallest particles moving in circles might or might not be mc/(2(pi)) = mv
and thereby v = c/(2(pi)) (the average value anyway, the acceleration is constant.)

since:

v0/(1 - (v/c)2)½
= v1/(1 - (v/c)2)½

we know that:

a0/(1 - (v/c)2)½ + v0/c2/(1 - (v/c)2)½
= a1/(1 - (v/c)2)½ + v1/c2/(1 - (v/c)2)½ = the acceleration.

and thereby:

a0/(1 - (v/c)2)½ + c/(2(pi))0/c2/(1 - (c/(2(pi))/c)2)½
= a1/(1 - (c/(2(pi))/c)2)½ + v1/c2/(1 - (c/(2(pi))/c)2)½ = the acceleration.

the second term (c/(2(pi)) should be the gravityconstant.

But the force of gravity decreases sphearically. So the gravityconstant we use is actually 1/(8(pi)2c).

At large range the speed of light can be aproximated to 299792458 m/s.

If anyone can confirm this, please do...

(It's easy to prove that it stands if you prove that the speed is
c/(2(pi))).

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
e = electron charge, c = lightspeed, h = Plancks constant, pi =b

Delta = Y, y = 1/(1-v2/c2)½

A particle has Yv = e22(pi)c2/(107*h)

(also Yv >= h/(4(pi))mYx))

yvaverage for a particle inside the atom is ve + vp*mp/me / (1 + mp/me) = 2ve/(1 + mp/me)= 2e22(pi)c2/(107*h)/(1 + mp/me) = 2381.612376 m/s (taken from bohr's atommodel)

we know that Yv0*y0 = Yv1*y1

We derivate both sides and get:

Yay0 + YaYv/c2y0 = Yay1 + y12YaYv/c2

but Ya0*y0 is said to be Ya1*y1, so we guess that the second term is an attractionconstant.

this attractionconstant divided with 4(pi) might be G. If a is v then c for platinum-iridium is around 60.

althought;

( (ec/r)^2/10^7 = a , r taken from bohrs atommodel. )

G = n2c643b5me2e8/(1028(1 + mp/me)h3)

I have not controlled this yet.

Last edited:

What is the GF (the gravitational force)?

The GF, also known as the gravitational force, is a natural phenomenon that describes the attraction between two objects with mass. It is one of the four fundamental forces in the universe, along with electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force.

How is the GF (the gravitational force) calculated?

The GF is calculated using Newton's law of universal gravitation, which states that the force between two objects is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. The formula for calculating GF is F = G(m1m2)/r^2, where G is the gravitational constant, m1 and m2 are the masses of the two objects, and r is the distance between them.

What is the difference between mass and weight in relation to the GF (the gravitational force)?

Mass is a measure of the amount of matter in an object, while weight is a measure of the force exerted on an object due to gravity. The GF is directly related to an object's mass, but weight can vary depending on the strength of gravity. On Earth, an object's weight is its mass multiplied by the acceleration due to gravity (9.8 m/s^2).

How does the GF (the gravitational force) affect the motion of celestial bodies?

The GF plays a crucial role in the motion of celestial bodies, such as planets, moons, and stars. It is responsible for keeping these objects in their orbits around larger bodies, such as the Sun. The strength of the GF decreases with distance, so the farther an object is from a massive body, the weaker the GF will be.

Can the GF (the gravitational force) be blocked or shielded?

No, the GF cannot be blocked or shielded as it is a fundamental force and acts over long distances. However, its effects can be counteracted by other forces, such as centrifugal force or electromagnetic force. For example, a spacecraft in orbit around Earth is not blocked from the GF, but it is moving at a fast enough speed to counteract the GF and remain in orbit.