I agree with the malevolence part, but not the ignorance part. Ignorance is defined as unaware. Humans are perfectly aware of the dangers involved with recklessly cutting down trees and stuff. A better word to use is obstinate.
Loren Booda, as usual you have come up with a very thought-provoking poll. I chose Human Malevolence. I did so because nature seems to keep itself in check, and maintain homeostasis, until the introduction of Humans. In fact, the second stage of the developement of an environment is caused by either natural disasters or human intervention (which is practically the same thing anyway).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving