The Great Pyramid of Giza

• Thread starter Nooj
  • Start date
Did you ever notice how arrogant people become blind and deaf? They know everything so they no longer need to listen. When you put the obvious in their face, they refuse to see it. They psychological blind themselves to anything that contradicts their perceived superiority

That guy up above was saying that there is a pyramid in your body that goes from your feet to the top of your head. He said the 3rd eye in the dollar bill represents a real persons 3rd eye.

If you look at this picture, you can see a triangle on top of this guys head plain as day. I really don't know what people want. A signed affidavit they should believe their own eyes instead of an encyclopedia?

http://www.happeh.com/Images/TheObvious.jpg

Just because you don't know what to do to get a pyramid on your head does not mean they do not exist. It means you don't know everything you think you do. It means you should be polite when to strangers that advance new ideas. It means it is always better to hear a person out than to jump to conclusions and kick them in the teeth so they shut up. Or slam the door in their face because you know it all.

Lmao........

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Happeh said:
The pyramids were build to pass on the information to the future that there is a pyramid inside of your body. If you find this pyramid and make it strong, you will be a superior human being. Maybe they didn't want to pass the information on and just built the pyramid because it represents power to those human beings that can find it. If you can find this pyramid inside of you and strengthen it, you will be better than everyone else. Strong enough to take power. Political, military, religious, whatever turns you on.

There is simpler reason why the Egyptians chose to build their great structures as pyramids. It is that the only two shapes you can possibly build at that size out of stone (without making them completely solid) are pyramids and cones.

You completely distorted the pyramid in both pictures! Neither is anything close to the actual shape printed on the dollar bill.

* The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.

Two problems with that. 1) No matter where the pyramid was built, you could say it had a 1 in 3 billion chance of being built there, at least according to the given criteria. 2) The given criteria are incomplete. I would reckon that a pyramid built by Egyptians had absolutely zero chance of being built anywhere but in Egypt. It should be no surprise that they were, in fact, built in Egypt. Anyway, I'm not sure that this claim is true, as I think there is more land lattitudinally along the same meridian somewhere in the Ukraine. Even if it is, though, you can hardly say that the Egyptians intended for their civilization to be located there. They just happened to live in that area and the banks and delta of the Nile were the only fertile land nearby.

I have seen somewhere the claim that the three great pyramids, along with the Sphinx, are arranged in a golden spiral. If that is true, I'd say that fact has a far greater probability of being intentional.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
loseyourname said:
There is simpler reason why the Egyptians chose to build their great structures as pyramids. It is that the only two shapes you can possibly build at that size out of stone (without making them completely solid) are pyramids and cones.

It has been argued that the pyramid evolved from dirt and rock mounds. At least one scientist claims that a clear progression from simple mounds to the classical pyramid can be traced; at least, in some cultures such as here in the Americas. I have no idea who said this but I saw it on either a Discovery Channel or PBS show, like Nova.

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
It has been argued that the pyramid evolved from dirt and rock mounds. At least one scientist claims that a clear progression from simple mounds to the classical pyramid can be traced; at least, in some cultures such as here in the Americas. I have no idea who said this but I saw it on either a Discovery Channel or PBS show, like Nova.

I thought they traced the evolution of the Egyptian pyramids from Babylonian ziggurats. The evolution from mounds is certainly possible in the Americas, although the moundbuilders all resided in what is now the United States, whereas the pyramid builders were thousands of miles south of there. Mounds never used quarried rocks, either. I suppose they could simply have gotten the idea from moundbuilders that the only stable structures would be ones wider at the base and narrower at the top, but that seems self-evident.

arivero
Gold Member
loseyourname said:
I thought they traced the evolution of the Egyptian pyramids from Babylonian ziggurats.

A bit more complex than it; there are a lot of internal evolution traced inside Egypt itself. Just they do not show it to tourists.

Evo
Mentor
Actually the pyramids were a slow, natural progression in tomb building. Ancient tombs in Egypt started out as pits dug in the sand, then covered with rocks. Then someone added a stone slab on top of the rocks, as time went by, this became larger and more elaborate, they were called mastabas. The tops were flat. They started having layers (like a wedding cake) and this lead to the "step pyramid", the first attempt at a true pyramid was a failure, it is the "bent pyramid", they finally worked the design out and ended up with the final pyramids.

Here are examples of the progression of Egyptian tombs.

http://www.westga.edu/~rtekippe/slides2201/mastaba-pyramid.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting evidence to ponder for a scientist

http://humanpyramids.blogspot.com/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thsi is the evidence??? U gotta be kiddin me, this is ridiculous!

SGT
The evidence is that people that have no brains, since they have muscles inside the head, have pyramidal heads.

Drbal also considered that the pyramidical shape might also be responsible for an accumulation of electromagnetic waves or cosmic rays, or of some unknown energy. Placing a used razor blade within a six inch high model of Cheops' Pyramid, oriented true north, Drbal found that the edges of the blade automatically recovered their sharpness after use; that he could shave with one Gillette Blue Blade as many as 200 times!

He believed that the environment inside the Pyramid somehow made the crystals in the blade return to their original form. Drbal was issued with Czech patent number 91304, after a very long fight, for the Cheops' Pyramid Razor Blade Sharpeners.

An Italian milk company has started putting their milk into pyramid shaped cartons. They have discovered that milk keeps indefinitely without refrigeration. A French company have even patented a pyramidical container for selling yoghurt!

In March, 1963, biologists of the University of Oklahoma confirmed that the skin cells of the Egyptian princess Mene were actually capable of living. Princess Mene has been 'dead' for several thousand years!

Some stuff to raise your eyebrows a little :))

SGT
Daminc said:
Some stuff to raise your eyebrows a little :))
The sharpening of razor blades is an urban legend.
The fact that someone gets a patent for a device does not mean that it works. The Patents Office of any nation limits itself to examine if someone else has registered the same patent.
Milk pasteurized at 85 degrees centigrade and put in an airtight package, like TetraPak will keep indefinitely without refrigeration no matter the shape of the container.
As for the Egyptian princess, do you have a reliable cite?

As for the Egyptian princess, do you have a reliable cite?
Hell no :))

I just remembered reading about the razor blade thing many moons ago and searched for it. The other stuff was with it.

I also remember reading about the explorer who climbed to the top of a pyramid (I'm not sure which one) and pulled out his bottle wine (wrapped in a cloth or paper I can't remember which) and sparks came flying out the top.

Is that another urban myth?

SGT
Daminc said:
Hell no :))

I just remembered reading about the razor blade thing many moons ago and searched for it. The other stuff was with it.

I also remember reading about the explorer who climbed to the top of a pyramid (I'm not sure which one) and pulled out his bottle wine (wrapped in a cloth or paper I can't remember which) and sparks came flying out the top.

Is that another urban myth?
Since it happened in the desert, I would call it a rural myth.

matthyaouw
Gold Member
This blog is dedicated to a woman posing as a scientist. "Evo" at the physics forums https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 decided I was "full of nonsense" and took it on herself to delete my posts and ban me. This blog's purpose is to prove that I am right and she is a fool who belongs at home with the children. The Happeh Theory of The Pyramid inside of the Human Body says there is an actual Pyramid inside of the Human Body

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Evo
Mentor
This blog is dedicated to a woman posing as a scientist. "Evo" at the physics forums https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 decided I was "full of nonsense" and took it on herself to delete my posts and ban me. This blog's purpose is to prove that I am right and she is a fool who belongs at home with the children. The Happeh Theory of The Pyramid inside of the Human Body says there is an actual Pyramid inside of the Human Body
:rofl: :rofl: <wipes tears from her eyes from laughing> Thanks matthyaouw, I didn't even bother looking at his link. :rofl:

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo, you're famous! :biggrin: