The Guys' Rules: Everything Men Need to Know from a Female Perspective

• Thread starter edward
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Rules
In summary, this conversation consists of a list of rules written from a male perspective, humorous reactions to the rules, and a suggestion to try being gay. The rules cover various topics such as communication, sports, shopping, and relationships. The conversation ends with a comment about finding being gay relaxing.
edward
This was sent to me by my niece. Only blame me if you feel it is absoulutely necessary. :smile:

The Guys' Rules:

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down.

Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.)
We always hear"the rules"from the female point of view...

Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Men ARE NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly Acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will Be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear Is fine...Really.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.

Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.:wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Overheard reaction from edward's girlfriend:
You don't love me anymore! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hehe, I've seen those before they're awesome, thanks for posting them!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

I like thoes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
Could someone explain this one please?

mattmns said:
Could someone explain this one please?

"Not tonight, dear; I have a headache."

selfAdjoint said:
"Not tonight, dear; I have a headache."
Ahh, I guess I was just focused on the number 17 lol, thanks :smile:

Follow these rules, and you will never be happy!

why are they all numbered:

?

yomamma said:
why are they all numbered:
?
Because each one is as important as the next.

I should try being gay...

I became bored with the macho and fem stuff, it is like fishing without a worm.
:grumpy:

It is really relaxing though.

1. What is "The Guys' Rules" book about?

"The Guys' Rules" is a book that provides insights into the female perspective on various topics related to relationships, communication, and social dynamics. It offers a unique perspective from women on what men need to know in order to better understand and connect with the opposite gender.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for "The Guys' Rules" is primarily men who are interested in gaining a better understanding of women and improving their relationships with them. However, the book can also provide valuable insights for women who want to better understand themselves and their interactions with men.

3. Are the rules in this book based on personal opinions or scientific evidence?

The rules presented in "The Guys' Rules" are a combination of both personal experiences and observations, as well as scientific research and studies on gender differences and communication patterns. The book aims to provide a well-rounded and evidence-based perspective on the topic.

4. Is this book only relevant for heterosexual relationships?

No, the book covers a wide range of topics that are applicable to all types of relationships, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. While some examples may be specific to heterosexual relationships, the underlying principles and insights can be applied to any type of relationship.

5. Can this book help improve communication between men and women?

Yes, one of the main objectives of "The Guys' Rules" is to bridge the communication gap between men and women. By providing a female perspective and insights into common misunderstandings and miscommunications, the book can help men and women better understand each other and communicate effectively.