The hardest game you will EVER play

• Thread starter FishmanGeertz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, The hardest game you will EVER play is a challenging and intense video game that pushes players to their limits. With complex levels, unforgiving obstacles, and a steep learning curve, this game is not for the faint of heart. It requires quick reflexes, strategic thinking, and determination to overcome each level. Many have tried, but only the most skilled and persistent players will be able to conquer this ultimate challenge.
FishmanGeertz
It's a flash game called "QWOP" where you control the thighs and calves of a track runner to make him run.

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

You're supposed to run 100 yards and perform a long jump at the end.

It is virtually impossible!

The longest I ran was 5 yards before I fell flat on my face!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Good grief... I just about blew a fuse trying that game. I couldn't get past .5 meters.

MacLaddy said:
Good grief... I just about blew a fuse trying that game. I couldn't get past .5 meters.

If you can manage to get on one knee (right knee) and just use that thigh to movie forward,, you can seemingly go on forever.

It's no wonder it took millions of years to get up and walk.

Here's my personal best after 15 minutes of playing:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! I only got 3.5 meters...

I played this a while back, I got up to 50 meters before I gave up.

FishmanGeertz said:
If you can manage to get on one knee (right knee) and just use that thigh to movie forward,, you can seemingly go on forever.

Until you reach the jumps.

No, http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/dodge.html is the hardest game ever!

Hilarious in general. I'm aware that harder versions exist.

KingNothing said:
Here's my personal best after 15 minutes of playing:

Impressive! :smile:
Did you als make the video and mix the sound in within those same 15 minutes?

As yet, I've reached 8.3 meters before my patience ran out and I fell over.

I'm also still puzzling on what the keys do exactly. It seems it is not as straight forward as Q and O for left leg, and W and P for right leg.

TylerH said:

Actually, it's incredibly easy. Just drag it really fast right at the start.

TylerH said:

The only trouble I had with that was going off the edge. Once I sorted that, it wasn't difficult at all.

My best on QWOP was 1.2m, but that's mainly because I made him do a buzz lightyear.

FishmanGeertz said:
It's a flash game called "QWOP" where you control the thighs and calves of a track runner to make him run.

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

You're supposed to run 100 yards and perform a long jump at the end.

It is virtually impossible!

The longest I ran was 5 yards before I fell flat on my face!

agreed

I want to see someone make him do the "moonwalk", like Michael Jackson. :rofl:

I managed to get 6.7 m.

Its not that hard. I watched friends play it for like 10min then on my first try I got around 15m. You just have to start with "WO" together then switch to "QP" when the feet touches the ground, and then keep going. Sometimes its easy to lose the feel of it and it might take some luck to pass the jumps.

TylerH said:

Problem with this is that it follows the same pattern of movement everytime. So you actually keep getting better at it. Had the motion been random it would have been super difficult.

I made it to 25 yards

It's not that hard, I ran 200 yards on first try

For me the most difficult game was F1 racing because I can't understand how to control the car with only the buttons! The problem was that it was impossible to change the settings for the controller and the default buttons are not comfortable for me so the game itself is great but I can't succeed in it.

TylerH said:

Went for 13 seconds and got bored. The one in the OP seems much harder imo.

Triple_D said:
I want to see someone make him do the "moonwalk", like Michael Jackson. :rofl:

I was doing it for a second there, but wound up with -2.4 meters, his foot bent back up into his crotch, his arm swinging at some strange angle, and his head laid up against some concrete block. Fortunately, he's wearing red, so no one will notice the blood stains.

I eventually did get him to go +2.4 meters, so at least I broke even.

Attachments

• QWOP.JPG
    QWOP.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
After an hour or so I made it to 17. I actually got him to do a back-flip (accidentally) while trying not to fall over. Cannot repeat it no matter how hard I try.

Had a few more minutes to play with it and I was actually running once I got the timing down. That was pretty cool! :biggrin:

Of course, then I lost synch when my body got too far back and I only got to 8.9 meters.

1. What makes this game the hardest game ever?

The game is designed with increasingly difficult levels that require precise timing and reflexes. The obstacles become more complex and the margin for error is very small, making it a challenging experience.

2. Is there a strategy to beat this game?

Yes, the key to beating this game is to practice and develop your skills. Pay attention to the patterns of obstacles and try to anticipate the next move. Also, take breaks to avoid frustration and come back with a fresh mindset.

3. How long does it take to beat the hardest game ever?

It depends on the individual's skill level and dedication. Some players may be able to beat it within a few hours, while others may take days or even weeks. The important thing is to keep trying and not give up.

4. Are there any cheats or hacks for this game?

No, the game is designed to be challenging and there are no cheats or hacks available. Using cheats or hacks would diminish the accomplishment of beating the hardest game ever.

5. Can I play this game on any device?

Yes, the game is available on multiple platforms including computers, mobile devices, and gaming consoles. However, the controls may vary slightly depending on the device, so it's important to get familiar with the controls before attempting to beat the game.