The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far

Answers and Replies

enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
They don't make sense.

I'm looking at the "mathematical" ones, and all I see are lists of numbers and boxes. Are they series?

hmm... i stopped after this:

"On February 28th at 19 o'clock you set the mechanical alarm-clock at 8 o'clock in the morning and go to bed. How many hours will you sleep, if we suppose that you fall asleep immediately after setting the alarm-clock?"

i'm not sure if this is due to me leaning towards british english over US english... but do i set the clock at 8 o'clock or do i set it to 8 o'clock?... and i often oversleep my alarmclock by 5-6 minutes... and it's not enough to just set the time, you also have to actually enable the alarm... did i do that? and why does he even bother trying to trick us with the feb. 28th data? is he luring us to think it is important? or is that just a trick? maybe he knows that we'd consider it to be a trick, but it's not, and the folding of the entire sharwarma depends on us finding out...

as you see... way to many questions and too few answers... :D nobody in their rigth mind would ever finish such a test...

If it's mechanical you only sleep for an hour becuase mechanical clocks can't differ between am and pm.

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Actually, I think you set a clock to 8 o' clock but you set the alarm for 8 o' clock.

When you use 'at', you are talking about the time when you set the clock/alarm.