Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Honeymoon is over

1. Jan 23, 2007 #1
    The Honeymoon is over :(

Well, finally FINALLY I had a relaxing break. I went with some friends to Atlantic City and had a Blast. Then I went to a club in DC for new years and had a blast, woke up 3 hours later and caught a flight to California and had a blast for 10 days. Then I got back home and have been playing in poker tournaments at the local Bars every single night for 6 hours a day meeting cool people and having a blast. But alas, school starts tomorrow and my fun has come to an end.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................:mad: :mad: :mad: Oh, and Im taking a controls lab which makes me full time student again. Double DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Oh, and Im starting to look at the GRE today, and there are all these words I dont know. (D'OH! :grumpy: ) I dont need to take the GRE, but I figure it cant hurt to expand my vocabulary anyways. Then I can start talking like Warren or Danger. :tongue2:

Triple DAMNNNNNN!!!

............wonk wonk wonk...:frown:

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 23, 2007 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Hail to the vinegar sun! :smile:

4. Jan 23, 2007 #3

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

wow, I've been back in school for over two weeks already!

5. Jan 23, 2007 #4
    Haaa Haaa!

I finished on December 19 start again on Jan 24th.

Now if you will excuse me, its almost 7 PM, and I am going to go play some more poker while I still can. :biggrin:

I got first place on one tournament and I got a first place t-shirt that says the bars name, the name of the poker leauge, (Battle of the Bars Gamings Series), and "Poker Champion".

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  6. Jan 23, 2007 #5
    What does this mean? :smile:

7. Jan 23, 2007 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:cry:
    oh, rub it in. Why don't you make yourself useful and finish my homework?

8. Jan 24, 2007 #7

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

It is the opposite of a honey moon, silly.

9. Jan 24, 2007 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: I've never heard that expression before, but I like it! So, is a vinegar sun like when you wake up the next morning and turn the lights on and see what you're sleeping next to with clear eyes? :rofl:

10. Jan 24, 2007 #9

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I would think so, yes. And also the effect sharp sunbeams have on bleary, weary eyes the day after.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?