The Indigo [Star] Child

I have tried to prove myself through answering questions that are brought up in the philosophy section... the philosophy of philosophy is... One should never worry about winning... the main concern is finding truth. :) Because in essence.. when we are all one, we all win when the truth is found. All other means are just a hazard in the road to enlightenment. When we can get over our ego's and work together with one another, the answers begin to flow freely. It's all in love and positivity :) Let's do this you guys... all together, as one.

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well, Serpo, you sound to me like a driven young man who has a lot of energy and who cares very deeply about the world around us. I suggest that you consider that all that you feel and experience is, in some fashion, common to the human experience, and just a normal part of growing up. I do believe that we each have a purpose in life, and I do believe that this purpose has divine origins, but I also think it is dangerous to dwell on these things. Perhaps you might re-direct your energy to achievement, rather than trying to convince other of what you believe to be true.