The infinite momentum frame

• A
  • Thread starter Ddddx
  • Start date
Let x+ and x- be the light cone coordinates x + t and x - t. The coordinate x- = log x+. The equations dx- = dx-/x+ and x+ = x+ dx- are like ds = dQ/T and dE = p dV.

d- = d- dx+

D- = d- + d- dx+

In mechanics we have L = T - V, where L = L dt. This is a complex differential form just like x+ = x+ dx- and d- = d- dx+.

Has anyone seen D- = d- + d- dx+?

Answers and Replies

haushofer
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Maybe you should give a bit more context or references to get some replies here. I personally don't really have a clue what you're asking precisely. Why e.g.
your relation between x+ and x- ?

I will post more later. for now, there are two extra equations of the same type as L = L dt

x = x dE

D = i dt

Last edited:
haushofer
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Again, I have no clue what you're referring to. If you want people to respond, you should be clear about what you're asking.

Drakkith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Again, I have no clue what you're referring to. If you want people to respond, you should be clear about what you're asking.
Seconded. Ddddx, please post provide some context to the question, general equations, and your thinking behind this. In short, explain what you're talking about in more detail please.

Dale
Mentor
Insights Author
2020 Award
This thread is closed. The OP needs to not only explain, but also provide a reference. This seems like personal speculation.