The innocent questions of kids ......

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Kids
In summary, Larry's class visited a police station and saw pictures of the 10 most wanted criminals on a bulletin board. One student asked if a specific picture was of a wanted person and the policeman confirmed it. Larry then asked why the criminal was not captured when his picture was taken, which led to a humorous discussion about the Unknown Soldier memorial.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Larry's class were on a field trip to their local police station where they saw
pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals.

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it
really was the photo of a wanted person.

'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him.

Larry asked,
"Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture ? "

Likes berkeman and Evo
Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, why didn't they?

Likes davenn
That appealed to my sense of humour :)

I remember, as a kid, arguing about The Unknown Soldier, the national memorial. "Hey People! Why didn't you just find out this fellow's name before you buried him? Ya look pretty darn silly now, don't ya?"

Likes davenn

1. What are the most common innocent questions asked by kids?

Some of the most common innocent questions asked by kids include "Why is the sky blue?", "Where do babies come from?", "Why do I have to go to school?", "How do birds fly?", and "Why do I have to eat vegetables?"

2. Why do kids ask so many questions?

Kids are naturally curious and have a desire to learn about the world around them. Asking questions is their way of satisfying this curiosity and gaining a better understanding of the things they see and experience.

3. How should parents or adults respond to kids' questions?

It is important for adults to respond to kids' questions with patience and encouragement. This helps to foster their curiosity and shows them that their questions are valued and important.

4. Why do kids sometimes ask awkward questions?

Kids' innocent and genuine curiosity can sometimes lead them to ask questions that may seem awkward or inappropriate. This is a normal part of their development and adults should respond calmly and honestly, while also setting appropriate boundaries.

5. What can we learn from kids' innocent questions?

Kids' questions can teach us to look at the world with curiosity and wonder, and to not take things for granted. They can also remind us to slow down and appreciate the little things in life that we may have forgotten as adults.