The inverse impulse response

• Thread starter Eng-a
  • Start date
hello all
i just want to know why we use the inverse impulse response ????? and i need a practical example on it ?/ and how?/?
i need Quiqly answer as soon as u can please................:smile:

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
hello all
i just want to know why we use the inverse impulse response ????? and i need a practical example on it ?/ and how?/?
i need Quiqly answer as soon as u can please................:smile:

Can you please post an example of what you mean? Also, if this is for homework or coursework (sounds like it is), I can move your thread to the Homework Help forums.

The impulse response is basically stimulating a system with a unit impulse. The output when you do this is nothing more than the impulse response. So taking the inverse impulse response which is effectively 1/h(t) is the same as 1/y(t) which is the inverse of the output of the system.

The impulse response is basically stimulating a system with a unit impulse. The output when you do this is nothing more than the impulse response. So taking the inverse impulse response which is effectively 1/h(t) is the same as 1/y(t) which is the inverse of the output of the system.

ok i know that it related to the impulse but i need a practical example in application of use the inverse impulse response such somthing in image ( i need a live using of it )
I mean aclearly reasone for using it??????????????

berkeman
Mentor
ok i know that it related to the impulse but i need a practical example in application of use the inverse impulse response such somthing in image ( i need a live using of it )
I mean aclearly reasone for using it??????????????

Google is our friend. I googled "inverse impulse response", and got some hits. This one off of the 2nd page of hits looks like it might be what you are looking for in an application:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0810/0810.1883.pdf