The Ivan Seeking Conspiracy Thread

In summary, the conversation revolves around the presence of a user named Ivan Seeking on the PhysicsForums.com forum, and whether his prolific posting is part of a conspiracy or simply a result of his interest in data mining. The user himself reveals that he is primarily interested in promoting open-mindedness, advocating for a hydrogen-based economy, and discussing the topic of UFOs. The conversation also touches on the potential negative effects of hydrogen fuel cells on the environment.
quantumcarl
In the spirit of Psuedosciences all over the world:

Is it just me or do you see this Ivan Seeking character's name all over this section of PhysicsForums.com as well?

Could this be some conspiracy to dominate and monopolize the opinions and threads of the Psuedosciences section? Or is Ivan a bed-ridden agrophobic who is simply taking advantage of the communicative nature of the internet because he cannot bring himself to talk face to face with real people...?

Perhaps Ivan can tell us the truths surrounding his prolific wagging of fingers, here in this thread titled "The Ivan Seeking Conspiracy Thread"

Physics news on Phys.org
When we can't speak to the facts we start with the personal attacks.

QED

Last edited:
Quote:
Could this be some conspiracy to dominate and monopolize the opinions and threads of the Psuedosciences section? Or is Ivan a bed-ridden agrophobic who is simply taking advantage of the communicative nature of the internet because he cannot bring himself to talk face to face with real people...?

Actually, he can't face real people because he's a Gray. And yes, the grays are interested in monopolizing the world but they're trying to dominate the cyberworld first. Starting with Psuedo section from PF.

Ok, enough of these jokes. I actually enjoy his posts. And there's no limit on how much one should post in the forum. After all, this is a science hangout zone.:smile:

Thank you for the insight, Ivan Seeking. I guess I was wondering "who or what is Ivan Seeking?".

I think I get it now. Its like when you're looking for gold. You've got to excavate. Excavation requires effort. In the case of this forum and most of the internet, the only tangible effort one can put out is expressing an interest by posing questions and placing litmus tests out in the form of topics to see what is exposed. Quite often one uses dynamite or acid to find gold. In the case of "data mining" one uses ideas and topics... such as Ivan Seeking is doing.

I guess when I came across this old section of the PF... I noticed a large number of dynamite craters that looked as though they were all from the same source (Ivan Seeking)... it appeared to me to be fodder for a conspiracy topic. Yet... it is a simple bid for data... perhaps.

Or... a Reptilian plot... as Dal has suggested... carried out by the subserviant Greys.

No offence intended... just throwing some dynamite at the internet in my attempt to mine data. Don't take my ignorance personally.

Last edited:
Originally posted by quantumcarl
Thank you for the insight, Ivan Seeking. I guess I was wondering "who or what is Ivan Seeking?".

I think I get it now. Its like when you're looking for gold. You've got to excavate. Excavation requires effort. In the case of this forum and most of the internet, the only tangible effort one can put out is expressing an interest by posing questions and placing litmus tests out in the form of topics to see what is exposed. Quite often one uses dynamite or acid to find gold. In the case of "data mining" one uses ideas and topics... such as Ivan Seeking is doing.

I guess when I came across this old section of the PF... I noticed a large number of dynamite craters that looked as though they were all from the same source (Ivan Seeking)... it appeared to me to be fodder for a conspiracy topic. Yet... it is a simple bid for data... perhaps.

Or... a Reptilian plot... as Dal has suggested... carried out by the subserviant Greys.

No offence intended... just throwing some dynamite at the internet in my attempt to mine data. Don't take my ignorance personally.

I appreciate your comments. Also, you are correct in your assessment. I am only posting FYI and FYE [for your entertainment]. Very few of my posts address subjects close to my heart.

I have three personal agendas:

To argue to my last breathe for open minds. We don't know everything.

I believe very much in the converting the US to a Hydrogen economy; now.

As far as UFOs, whatever they are, I feel these things are real [of course I only mean the real ones :wink:] and are therefore a subject of science; note that I did not say ET, alien, spaceship, or transdimensional. Even though I have some personal opinions here, I recognize that these are just opinions that cannot be supported by scientific evidence.

Unfortunately, many seem to misunderstand my position and intentions. Perhaps I would have gone hungry and unemployed as a diplomat?
:smile:

Last edited:
Do you believe the rumour about how Hydrogen Fuel cells would emanate too much hydrogen into the atmosphere and deplete the Ozone till we were all reduced to raisin bran?

I think the author of that bit of info's name is Ford Galaxy, son of Black Gold.

Originally posted by quantumcarl
Do you believe the rumour about how Hydrogen Fuel cells would emanate too much hydrogen into the atmosphere and deplete the Ozone till we were all reduced to raisin bran?

I think the author of that bit of info's name is Ford Galaxy, son of Black Gold.

That's OK. I like Raisin Bran.

1. What is "The Ivan Seeking Conspiracy Thread" about?

The Ivan Seeking Conspiracy Thread is a popular online forum where users discuss various conspiracy theories and share their opinions on them. It covers a wide range of topics such as government cover-ups, alien encounters, and secret societies.

2. Who is Ivan Seeking and why is the forum named after him?

Ivan Seeking is a pseudonym used by the creator of the forum. The name was chosen because it sounded mysterious and intriguing, fitting the theme of conspiracy theories. The forum was named after him as a way to pay homage to his contributions to the community.

3. Is the forum moderated and are there rules that users must follow?

Yes, the forum is moderated by a team of volunteers who ensure that discussions remain civil and respectful. There are also rules in place to maintain the integrity of the forum and prevent the spread of false information. Users are expected to follow these rules to continue participating in the forum.

4. Can anyone join "The Ivan Seeking Conspiracy Thread" or is it exclusive?

Anyone can join the forum as long as they follow the registration process and agree to abide by the rules. The forum is open to people from all backgrounds and beliefs, making it a diverse and interesting community.

5. How accurate are the theories discussed on the forum and should they be taken seriously?

The accuracy of the theories discussed on the forum varies and cannot be verified. It is up to the individual reader to determine the credibility of the information presented. While some theories may have evidence to support them, others may be purely speculative. It is important to approach these discussions with a critical mindset and not take everything at face value.