So, here is a good example of why you should never take a short cut like I just did. We had run out of filter masks, so I proceeded to finish tearing out the drywall in the bathroom without one. I was almost done, and I figured that I could just be careful and things would be okay. WRONG! It turns out that we have toxic black mold in some areas, and I took a big blast of contaminated dust, right in the face. Within a couple of hours I felt terrible. Moderate nausea was the worst of it, but it also seems to have messed with my sinuses, much like a bad allergy. I thought I was getting the flu and didn't realize what was seen until I did some homework last night. I thought they were just stains of some kind. :yuck: So, now my job is twice as big as when I started. The joys of remodeling! Oh yes, some varieties molds like this are neurological toxins that can ruin you life; permanently.