The Knowledge vs. Intellect Test

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Evo
Mentor
9/9 Genius

You are 87% knowledgable and 84% intellectual.

Amazing! You have an incredible brain (intellect) and a powerhouse of information (knowledge)! Keep up the impressive work-- we all bow to you.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 96% on knowledge

You scored higher than 66% on intellect

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=16405201376261509997 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Rach3
Evo said:
Amazing! You have an incredible brain (intellect) and a powerhouse of information (knowledge)! Keep up the impressive work-- we all bow to you. [/url]
This reads like a parody. I hope.

Evo
Mentor
Rach3 said:
This reads like a parody. I hope.
Yeah, yeah, just take the test. :devil:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
9/9 Genius
You are 82% knowledgable and 92% intellectual.
Amazing! You have an incredible brain (intellect) and a powerhouse of information (knowledge)! Keep up the impressive work-- we all bow to you.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 91% on knowledge

You scored higher than 91% on intellect
Hey, why don't I see everyone on their knees bowing to me?! :grumpy: :rofl:

Something tells me we'll have a lot of high scores among our members.

Evo
Mentor
I thought it was a pretty good test, it covered a nice range. I wonder what I'd score if i was sober. :tongue:

Maybe I'd flunk. :redface:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
I thought it was a pretty good test, it covered a nice range. I wonder what I'd score if i was sober. :tongue:

Maybe I'd flunk. :redface:
I don't know, it was a long test to start after 2 AM, and I nearly gave up and went to sleep a few times. I think I'm going to do that now anyway.

Evo
Mentor
You did damn good for sleeping through it. :biggrin:

My head hurts and I can't sleep. :frown:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
You did damn good for sleeping through it. :biggrin:

My head hurts and I can't sleep. :frown:
Your head isn't supposed to hurt until you sober up!

I feel like I've had a gallon of coffee to drink (my brain is all fogged over, but I can't get my body to stay still enough to fall asleep), but I haven't had any all day other than my morning coffee. It's going to be a rough day at work tomorrow. :frown:

Rach3
One moderator complains of alcohol, the other, of coffee. To the moderators, dare I suggest? ...moderation?

Evo
Mentor
Rach3 said:
One moderator complains of alcohol, the other, of coffee. To the moderators, dare I suggest? ...moderation?
Hey, where's your test Mr?

Rach3
Okay, okay, I'll get to it.

1. Does the Earth revolve around the Sun or is it the other way around?
The Earth revolves around the Sun.
The Sun revolves around the Earth.
Neither, unless you replace "to revolve" with "to orbit". Which orbits around which? Well they orbit around each other I suppose, because they're both seperately massive and obey Newton's laws to a good approximation.

Evo
Mentor
Rach3 said:
Okay, okay, I'll get to it.

Neither, unless you replace "to revolve" with "to orbit". Which orbits around which? Well they orbit around each other I suppose, because they're both seperately massive and obey Newton's laws to a good approximation.
picky, picky, picky

Rach3
Eh, I tried and I fell asleep, while counting sheep and sheep's legs and rooster's legs and adding them all up.

Rach3
4. Which of the following is not considered a state of matter?
It doesn't matter.

The test said:
7/9 Intellect
You are 75% knowledgable and 88% intellectual.
Excellent! You have a powerful mind backed by a good amount of knowledge. Keep cracking books and nothing can stop you.

You scored higher than 99% on knowledge

You scored higher than 99% on intellect
Going up against other guys in my generation isn't exactly fair. :wink:

... *bows to Evo and Moonbear* ... :shy:

Last edited:
ek
7/9 Intellect

You are 70% knowledgable and 92% intellectual.

Excellent! You have a powerful mind backed by a good amount of knowledge. Keep cracking books and nothing can stop you.

You scored higher than 72% on knowledge

You scored higher than 93% on intellect

Some of those questions were ridiculously easy and a few of them were stupidly hard.

And I know nothing about the American Constitution, so that question was kind of biased towards an American audience.

9/9 and 94% intellectual not as good on the knowledgable bit but still a 9

ek said:
And I know nothing about the American Constitution, so that question was kind of biased towards an American audience.
Bah. I didn't know who the first PM of Australia was.

7/9 Intellect
You are 56% knowledgable and 84% intellectual.
You scored higher than 21% on knowledge
You scored higher than 60% on intellect

but i couldnt choose miy age proply cause im in 1990

ek
Mickey said:
Bah. I didn't know who the first PM of Australia was.
I didn't either, but at least that fact can be considered general knowledge, and not some random fact about some random country's constitution.

true, true!

9/9 Genius
You are 80% knowledgable and 96% intellectual.

You scored higher than 99% on knowledge

You scored higher than 99% on intellect

theres somthing wrong there..... i wonder who is beter at maths?

i tried cheating to see what the best score was and it still only got me this:

7/9 Intellect
You are 75% knowledgable and 92% intellectual.

You scored higher than 77% on knowledge

You scored higher than 87% on intellect

Evo
Mentor
Geeze, I was thinking a lot of people here would have scored well and posted. Are the only bright ones here the ones that have posted already? :tongue:

C'mon Gokul, I know you'd ace this kind of test.

I'm pretty sure I guessed the first Australian prime Minister wrong, I mean "who cares"? :rolleyes: It's like asking who the 13th president of the United States was. (It was Millard Fillmore, the last member of the Whig party).

I'd like to know which questions I missed.