The Knowledge vs. Intellect Test

In summary: You scored higher than 67% on knowledge You scored higher than 98% on intellectI don't know. I'm not really into politics.7/9 IntellectYou are 52% knowledgeable and 82% intellectual.Excellent! You have a powerful mind backed by a good amount of knowledge. Keep cracking books and nothing can stop you.
I'd say that knowing xxx was the first PM of Australia is closer to knowing that John Hanson was the first "President of the United States" (at least from a "knowledge" point of view).

But don't knock xxx so casually - he singlehandedly dispersed the first riot in international cricket.

Physics news on Phys.org
George Washington lead thousands of people to die for actual authority,
Actually, I don't think Washington lead thousands to die.

Read Howard Zinn's "A People's History of the United States". The majority of the population (poor people, women, African slaves (and their decendants) and Indians) were excluded from the political process when Washington became president. The majority of Americans were no better off after independence, and a minority of Americans controlled the government.

The terms "de facto head of state" and "practical authority" are not nonsensical, but describe the reality of the situation, which is in contrast to the provisions in a legal document.