Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Lack of Danger around here!

1. Aug 9, 2005 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

Have you noticed that it's along time that Danger does spend alittle time in GD. I think GD is not as interesting as before and most of time I feel bored to death. Do you have any idea how to make him spend more time here? For examle what kind of threads does he like?

PS Sorry because of the !

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 9, 2005 #2
    Stop saying you are sorry for being you, and typing the way you want!

As for Danger not being here, it is sad, and it is also sad that tribdog is not here anymore either, as he was the previous funnyman :cry:

4. Aug 9, 2005 #3
    Danger, Marlon, StatutoryApe, and myself have been spending alot of time in the member photo thread lately paying attention to the latest very attractive young lady who has recently posted her photograph there.

Thats one way to attract danger. I mean Danger.

5. Aug 9, 2005 #4

Lisa!

Gold Member

Thanks mate. :smile: In fact I'm sorry for those who can't understand the value of ! . But I think they feel jealous about ! in my username!

You're right. It's sad esp. because not only we don't have them around but also we have to tolerate lots of ingratiating people who try unsuccessfuly to be funny! :grumpy:

6. Aug 9, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't know. He didn't even join in when we drifted topics in the middle of the "little things" thread, and if that wasn't the sort of bait to bring Danger around, I don't know what else will! (Lisa! You're contagious! :rofl:)

7. Aug 9, 2005 #6

Lisa!

Gold Member

I know he spends lots of time in member photo thread but it doesn't do any good for me because I'm not allowed to post there! :cry:

Aw Moombear, I'd almost quit my addiction to the ! but you made me to use it again! :rofl:

8. Aug 9, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:uhh: Do you think word has gotten out that the winners of the funniest member contest get thrown into the volcano to appease the PF gods?

9. Aug 9, 2005 #8
    If you make a thread called "ladies of PF, wet tee shirt contest" he will come.

10. Aug 10, 2005 #9

Danger

Gold Member

Okay, I guess that I pretty much have to put in an appearance in this one.:biggrin:
    Lisa!, how on Earth can you miss me when we've been yakking our heads off over in Engineering?
    To the rest of you, I've been so fascinated with things going on over in the tech sections that I haven't been able to even read much in GD, let alone respond. When it goes cold over there, I come here to read as much as I can, but there are just too many of you posting too quickly for me to keep track of it. If I see something that interests me, it's ancient history by the time I can get around to posting. I spent over 3 hours reading GD today, and haven't even scratched the surface.
    Now it's back to see what's up in the tech side, and I'll be around, lurking, ready to snipe when least expected. Meanwhile, to show that I haven't forgotten you, I present you with:

[​IMG]

11. Aug 10, 2005 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ah, Danger returns! And with an appreciation of Escher's artwork! :rofl:

12. Aug 10, 2005 #11
    I see Danger's name on the list all the list all the time. But yeah anything to do with pretty ladies, billiards, engineering, good science fiction, ect. should do the trick.

And for Lisa!
    !

13. Aug 10, 2005 #12

Lisa!

Gold Member

TheStatutoryApe, thanks because of !!

Aw, I always thought you were clever in spite of your ugly avatar! You answered your own question. I want to spend more time in Engineering forum but I have a big problem! :grumpy: You know how much I hate your ugly avatar and I can't stand it at all. So for tackling this problem I have to do sth about you. I mean I have to make you post more in GD. And then I could stick around engineering threads freely! o:)

14. Aug 10, 2005 #13

Danger

Gold Member

If you're any kind of a decent typist, you should be able to post with your eyes shut. I guess that'll have to wait for your hand to heal, though. :tongue:

15. Aug 10, 2005 #14
    a lack of Danger is a good thing :biggrin:

16. Aug 10, 2005 #15

Lisa!

Gold Member

:rofl: You mean a decent typist should reply to the threads without reading them? I have to admit that I usually don't read all replies!And about my hand, I don't care about it anymore because it seems that it has only problem with this site! If Iwant to wait for it to get better, I have to not to post here forever! What do you think? :wink:

17. Aug 10, 2005 #16

Lisa!

Gold Member

Provided that some people wouldn't be around too! :wink:

18. Aug 10, 2005 #17

JamesU

Gold Member

what happened to huck though? haven't seen him in a month

19. Aug 10, 2005 #18

Lisa!

Gold Member

I don't know. The only thing I know is that whenever I hear about Danger, I feel terrible. :cry:

20. Aug 10, 2005 #19

JamesU

Gold Member

lisa! do you even know huck?

21. Aug 10, 2005 #20

Lisa!

Gold Member

Our writer?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?