The Lack of Danger around here

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, Danger is interested in pretty ladies, billiards, engineering, good science fiction, and anything else that has to do with pretty ladies. Lisa is not allowed to post in GD because she has an ugly avatar. Lisa is needed to post more in GD so that Danger can stick around engineering threads freely.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Have you noticed that it's along time that Danger does spend alittle time in GD. I think GD is not as interesting as before and most of time I feel bored to death. Do you have any idea how to make him spend more time here? For examle what kind of threads does he like?

PS Sorry because of the !

Physics news on Phys.org
Stop saying you are sorry for being you, and typing the way you want!

As for Danger not being here, it is sad, and it is also sad that tribdog is not here anymore either, as he was the previous funnyman :cry:

Lisa! said:
Do you have any idea how to make him spend more time here? For examle what kind of threads does he like?
Danger, Marlon, StatutoryApe, and myself have been spending a lot of time in the member photo thread lately paying attention to the latest very attractive young lady who has recently posted her photograph there.

Thats one way to attract danger. I mean Danger.

mattmns said:
Stop saying you are sorry for being you, and typing the way you want!
Thanks mate. :smile: In fact I'm sorry for those who can't understand the value of ! . But I think they feel jealous about ! in my username!

As for Danger not being here, it is sad, and it is also sad that tribdog is not here anymore either, as he was the previous funnyman :cry:
You're right. It's sad esp. because not only we don't have them around but also we have to tolerate lots of ingratiating people who try unsuccessfuly to be funny! :grumpy:

I don't know. He didn't even join in when we drifted topics in the middle of the "little things" thread, and if that wasn't the sort of bait to bring Danger around, I don't know what else will! (Lisa! You're contagious! :rofl:)

zoobyshoe said:
Danger, Marlon, StatutoryApe, and myself have been spending a lot of time in the member photo thread lately paying attention to the latest very attractive young lady who has recently posted her photograph there.

Thats one way to attract danger. I mean Danger.
I know he spends lots of time in member photo thread but it doesn't do any good for me because I'm not allowed to post there! :cry:

Aw Moombear, I'd almost quit my addiction to the ! but you made me to use it again! :rofl:

mattmns said:

:uhh: Do you think word has gotten out that the winners of the funniest member contest get thrown into the volcano to appease the PF gods?

If you make a thread called "ladies of PF, wet tee shirt contest" he will come.

Okay, I guess that I pretty much have to put in an appearance in this one.:biggrin:
Lisa!, how on Earth can you miss me when we've been yakking our heads off over in Engineering?
To the rest of you, I've been so fascinated with things going on over in the tech sections that I haven't been able to even read much in GD, let alone respond. When it goes cold over there, I come here to read as much as I can, but there are just too many of you posting too quickly for me to keep track of it. If I see something that interests me, it's ancient history by the time I can get around to posting. I spent over 3 hours reading GD today, and haven't even scratched the surface.
Now it's back to see what's up in the tech side, and I'll be around, lurking, ready to snipe when least expected. Meanwhile, to show that I haven't forgotten you, I present you with:

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/9100/pf7zj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Danger returns! And with an appreciation of Escher's artwork! :rofl:

I see Danger's name on the list all the list all the time. But yeah anything to do with pretty ladies, billiards, engineering, good science fiction, ect. should do the trick.

And for Lisa!
!

TheStatutoryApe, thanks because of !!

Danger said:
Okay, I guess that I pretty much have to put in an appearance in this one.:biggrin:
Lisa!, how on Earth can you miss me when we've been yakking our heads off over in Engineering?
Aw, I always thought you were clever in spite of your ugly avatar! You answered your own question. I want to spend more time in Engineering forum but I have a big problem! :grumpy: You know how much I hate your ugly avatar and I can't stand it at all. So for tackling this problem I have to do sth about you. I mean I have to make you post more in GD. And then I could stick around engineering threads freely! o:)

Lisa! said:
You know how much I hate your ugly avatar and I can't stand it at all. So for tackling this problem I have to do sth about you. I mean I have to make you post more in GD. And then I could stick around engineering threads freely! o:)
If you're any kind of a decent typist, you should be able to post with your eyes shut. I guess that'll have to wait for your hand to heal, though. :tongue:

a lack of Danger is a good thing :biggrin:

Danger said:
If you're any kind of a decent typist, you should be able to post with your eyes shut. I guess that'll have to wait for your hand to heal, though. :tongue:
:rofl: You mean a decent typist should reply to the threads without reading them? I have to admit that I usually don't read all replies!And about my hand, I don't care about it anymore because it seems that it has only problem with this site! If Iwant to wait for it to get better, I have to not to post here forever! What do you think? :wink:

yourdadonapogostick said:
a lack of Danger is a good thing :biggrin:
Provided that some people wouldn't be around too! :wink:

what happened to huck though? haven't seen him in a month

I don't know. The only thing I know is that whenever I hear about Danger, I feel terrible. :cry:

lisa! do you even know huck?

yomamma said:
lisa! do you even know huck?
Our writer?

? what do you mean?

his last activity was july 10th...hmmm...

yomamma said:
? what do you mean?

I know him. He spend some time in Franzbear, am I right? And I think he was a writer.

yomamma said:
? what do you mean?

Seems it has been even longer than that.

Yes, it has. But you know I think he had a birthday in July, so perhaps he's just came here to reply to his friends birthday wishes. but unfortunately...

Lisa! said:
I know him. He spend some time in Franzbear, am I right? And I think he was a writer.
You don't get around much do you? :rofl:

Why do you say that?

Moonbear said:
Seems it has been even longer than that.
it has. since may. he's been lurking I bet. everyone who posts in franzbear becomes a lurker, and then just stops posting huck, BT, franzneitche. (did I spell it right?)

What is the lack of danger around here?

The lack of danger around here refers to the absence of potential harm or risk in the surrounding environment.

What factors contribute to the lack of danger around here?

There could be various factors that contribute to the lack of danger in a particular area, such as low crime rates, strict safety regulations, well-maintained infrastructure, and a peaceful community.

Is it safe to live or work in an area with a lack of danger?

Generally, living or working in an area with a lack of danger is considered safe. However, it is always important to be aware of potential hazards and to take necessary precautions to ensure personal safety.

What are some benefits of having a lack of danger around here?

Having a lack of danger around here can lead to a sense of security and peace of mind for individuals living or working in the area. It can also promote economic growth and attract more people to the area.

How can we maintain the lack of danger around here?

Maintaining the lack of danger around here requires a collective effort from individuals, communities, and authorities. This includes following safety protocols, reporting any potential hazards, and continuously improving safety measures.