Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The last time you Cried/Laughed

1. May 8, 2004 #1
    When was the last time you cried or laughed? :frown: / :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. May 8, 2004 #2

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I laugh about a million times a day; I think I cried last maybe a few months ago.

- Warren

4. May 8, 2004 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

Hmm the last time I cried was when one of my kittens died about 7 weeks ago. The last time I meaningfully laughed (I mean with feeling, not a hollow or empty laugh) was over 4 months ago.

5. May 8, 2004 #4
    The last time a meaningfully laughed was yesterday, when I was teasing a friend about the guy she liked. Ha ha. It was halarious!!

6. May 8, 2004 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

jimmy p can always make me laugh. I cried for the little kitten too. :frown:

7. May 9, 2004 #6
    I laughed so hard I cried today. Is that two for one?

8. May 9, 2004 #7
    I laugh about once a day and cry about once a day too.

9. May 9, 2004 #8
    I laugh from several to dozens of times a day. I last cried on thursday evening when the final episode of Friends got me kind of weepy. I couldn't stand seeing the purple apartement all bare and empty.

10. May 9, 2004 #9
    Cried: Last night. I randomly cry every few days because I am cyclic.
    Laughed: About a half an hour ago while talking to a guy in my dorm.

11. May 9, 2004 #10
    Same here :rofl:

I've forgotten when was the last time I cried, perhaps last month, or few months ago.

12. May 9, 2004 #11
    Bollocks was it! You definately laughed a meaningful laugh 2 weeks ago on the 26th april, you may not remember much of it but you had such a damn good laugh, absolutely steaming drunk, fighting with mc cannon on the back seat of my car, singing along to Paradise City and Sweet child O' mine, that was a good night.

:rolleyes:

4 months my arse.

13. May 9, 2004 #12

jimmy p

Gold Member

Not really. Meaningful laughs are ones that make me feel good inside. Ones that really change my mood. The day after that was funny to hear about but it didnt make me feel good about life. There is a difference between just laughing and a feel good laugh. I laugh all the time but dont really feel it.

14. May 9, 2004 #13
    The last time I laughed is when I went out with a couple of friends. The last time I cried is..well, that's getting too personal now ;)

15. May 11, 2004 #14
    Dont gimme that bull****, i remember you cant, that is the most fun i have seen you have for a long time. Its a real shame that its been a while but i do try.

16. May 11, 2004 #15
    I usually laugh when I watch the Simpsons, and that is usually twice a day during 5 and 6 o'clock.

Cant remember precisely the last time I cried.

17. May 11, 2004 #16

Njorl

Science Advisor

Me too. I hit myself on the head with a mallet after each episode to erase my short term memory. I hope it isn't having any other effects.

Njorl

18. May 11, 2004 #17

Njorl

Science Advisor

I make sure I have a laugh at least once each day by watching reruns of the Simpsons. For some reason, they always seem fresh.

Njorl

19. May 11, 2004 #18

jimmy p

Gold Member

ok being piss-drunk doesnt count.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?