Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The latest from Greg Palast

1. Mar 21, 2006 #1
    etc etc

so it looks like attacking & taking over Iraq was about oil after all :wink: as dick cheney would say, all you doubters can go f*** yourselves. :rofl:
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2006 #2
    I would be great to see a copy of those documents :tongue2:
  4. Mar 23, 2006 #3

Staff: Mentor

I will certainly be very interested to see if Bush and Cheney become directors of an oil services or an export/import company which has lucrative contracts in Iraq. :yuck: But I will not be surprised. :grumpy: :mad:
  5. Mar 23, 2006 #4
    That is not nesesary, they can place a friend or a relative. It's a common practice found in corrupt politicians.
  6. Mar 24, 2006 #5

Staff: Mentor

Cute, indeed. Could someone remind me why Palast can't get a job even for a liberal media outlet in the US? I seem to have forgotten...

edit: Oh wait, I remember now: Greg Palast was driven out of American media because he is a liar. A fraud. A traitor. That "quote" - "Operation Iraqi Liberation" - where exactly did that come from....? I'd like to see a government source that uses that phrase. Oh, right - it was actually called "Operation Iraqi Freedom" - but frauds like Palast changed it for their own fraudulent purposes.

I'll never understand why Palast isn't sharing a jail cell with Jane Fonda. Both are guilty of treason.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  7. Mar 24, 2006 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Hey, at least he's making a falsifiable claim. If Iraq's oil industry is not nationalized and does not produce at or under the OPEC cap, then he either lied or had false information.
  8. Mar 24, 2006 #7
    and here it is!

9. Mar 24, 2006 #8
    i'm not sure; you'd have to ask him. i suspect that none of the "liberal" media outlets in the US would touch this story. i think palast wrote that in his book "the best democracy money can buy". careerism & obedience to the govt is what the media in the US is all about.

again, you can email him & ask him where he found that out. i don't know how he's a liar/fraud since he can back up everything he says. example: that station dan rather worked for (cbs?)

:rofl: is it treason to speak the truth & to expose lies?
  10. Mar 24, 2006 #9
    Russ you look obsesed with all this liars! like Greg palast or Black Box voting and edward :wink: , (you have yet not proven any of those lies) but you keep systematicaly defending the bush administration who has ben caugth lying over and over again.

Bush NOT Honest & Trustworthy/Republican Lies
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?