Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The little pleasures.

1. Nov 1, 2008 #1
    You know what I haven't had in years and years, until last night? those little yellow butterscotch hard candies. Wow, I forgot how good those are. You know what else is really good? Twizzlers, IF they are nice and fresh and soft.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 1, 2008 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Pixie Stix. Just don't breathe in at the wrong time.

4. Nov 1, 2008 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Warm, salty cashews.

Dark chocolate peanut clusters.

5. Nov 1, 2008 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: Yep!!!

Carnation malted milk.

6. Nov 1, 2008 #5

turbo

Gold Member

We only had two trick-or-treaters last night and their grandfather limited the amount of candy that I could give them, so there's a half-full bag of York peppermint patties calling to me.

7. Nov 1, 2008 #6

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Vernors. I've never tasted another ginger ale/soda that I've found to even be passable.

8. Nov 1, 2008 #7
  9. Nov 1, 2008 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, those butterscotch candies ARE good. I had some Milk Duds yesterday too...haven't had those in ages! I only ever got them at Halloween. The custodian refilled the candy dish in my office with some of them (I haven't quite figured out what he's doing...I think he likes to redistribute the candy around the offices, I see candy disappear, then a few days later he replaces it with something else, it's pretty funny; it would be funnier if he didn't sometimes replace candy I like with something I don't like, but eventually someone wanders into my office who prefers that and takes it).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?