The little pleasures.

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

You know what I haven't had in years and years, until last night? those little yellow butterscotch hard candies. Wow, I forgot how good those are. You know what else is really good? Twizzlers, IF they are nice and fresh and soft.

Answers and Replies

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Pixie Stix. Just don't breathe in at the wrong time.

Evo
Mentor
Warm, salty cashews.

Dark chocolate peanut clusters.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
turbo
Gold Member
We only had two trick-or-treaters last night and their grandfather limited the amount of candy that I could give them, so there's a half-full bag of York peppermint patties calling to me.

Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Vernors. I've never tasted another ginger ale/soda that I've found to even be passable.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Oh, those butterscotch candies ARE good. I had some Milk Duds yesterday too...haven't had those in ages! I only ever got them at Halloween. The custodian refilled the candy dish in my office with some of them (I haven't quite figured out what he's doing...I think he likes to redistribute the candy around the offices, I see candy disappear, then a few days later he replaces it with something else, it's pretty funny; it would be funnier if he didn't sometimes replace candy I like with something I don't like, but eventually someone wanders into my office who prefers that and takes it).