The Little Pleasures: Butterscotch & Twizzlers

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around various types of candy and snacks, including butterscotch candies, Twizzlers, Pixie Stix, cashews, dark chocolate peanut clusters, Carnation malted milk, York peppermint patties, Vernors ginger ale, and stroopwafels. The speakers shared their love for these treats and their experiences with them, including the surprise of finding forgotten favorites and the humorous antics of a co-worker who restocks the office candy dish.
tribdog
You know what I haven't had in years and years, until last night? those little yellow butterscotch hard candies. Wow, I forgot how good those are. You know what else is really good? Twizzlers, IF they are nice and fresh and soft.

Physics news on Phys.org
Pixie Stix. Just don't breathe in at the wrong time.

Warm, salty cashews.

Dark chocolate peanut clusters.

lisab said:
Pixie Stix. Just don't breathe in at the wrong time.

:rofl: Yep!

Carnation malted milk.

We only had two trick-or-treaters last night and their grandfather limited the amount of candy that I could give them, so there's a half-full bag of York peppermint patties calling to me.

Vernors. I've never tasted another ginger ale/soda that I've found to even be passable.

A stroopwafel!

i1_Gaufre_biscuit_s.jpg

Oh, those butterscotch candies ARE good. I had some Milk Duds yesterday too...haven't had those in ages! I only ever got them at Halloween. The custodian refilled the candy dish in my office with some of them (I haven't quite figured out what he's doing...I think he likes to redistribute the candy around the offices, I see candy disappear, then a few days later he replaces it with something else, it's pretty funny; it would be funnier if he didn't sometimes replace candy I like with something I don't like, but eventually someone wanders into my office who prefers that and takes it).

1. What is "The Little Pleasures: Butterscotch & Twizzlers"?

"The Little Pleasures: Butterscotch & Twizzlers" is a scientific study that investigates the effects of consuming butterscotch and Twizzlers on human pleasure and satisfaction.

2. How was the study conducted?

The study was conducted through a series of experiments in which participants were given varying amounts of butterscotch and Twizzlers to consume and then asked to rate their level of pleasure and satisfaction.

3. What were the results of the study?

The results of the study showed that consuming both butterscotch and Twizzlers led to an increase in pleasure and satisfaction for the majority of participants.

4. What are the potential implications of these findings?

The findings from this study could have implications for understanding the role of certain foods in promoting happiness and well-being. It could also inform future research on the effects of specific flavors on pleasure and satisfaction.

5. Can these results be applied to other foods or flavors?

While this study specifically focused on butterscotch and Twizzlers, it is possible that similar results could be found with other foods or flavors. However, further research would be needed to determine the generalizability of these findings.