The male mind, or what men really think about

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mind
In summary, the man's brain releases less of the primary bonding chemicals oxytocin and serotonin, and he needs the remote control to zap through "mindless" sport or action movies to relax. His brain takes in less sensory detail than a woman's, so he doesn't see or feel the dust and household mess in the same way. He attaches less personal identity to the inside of a home and more to the workplace or the yard, so he doesn't
Zantra
The man/woman bashing thread-join in the fun!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/10/01/men.brain.reut/index.html

The male brain secretes less of the powerful primary bonding chemical oxytocin and less of the calming chemical serotonin than the female brain.

So while women find emotional conversations a good way to chill out at the end of the day, the tired male brain needs to zone out all that touchy-feely chatter in order to relax -- which is why he wants the remote control to zap through "mindless" sport or action movies.

His brain takes in less sensory detail than a woman's, so he doesn't see or even feel the dust and household mess in the same way. Anyhow, the male brain attaches less personal identity to the inside of a home and more to the workplace or the yard -- which is why he doesn't get worked up about housework.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
A man needs a maid.

that good...never thought of that...

See? So lay off women!hehehe

Originally posted by Zantra
http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/10/01/men.brain.reut/index.html

The male brain secretes less of the powerful primary bonding chemical oxytocin and less of the calming chemical serotonin than the female brain.

So while women find emotional conversations a good way to chill out at the end of the day, the tired male brain needs to zone out all that touchy-feely chatter in order to relax -- which is why he wants the remote control to zap through "mindless" sport or action movies.

His brain takes in less sensory detail than a woman's, so he doesn't see or even feel the dust and household mess in the same way. Anyhow, the male brain attaches less personal identity to the inside of a home and more to the workplace or the yard -- which is why he doesn't get worked up about housework.

*REALLY* the researchers that concluded this were all male by any chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BoulderHead
A man needs a maid.

Yes, 'Neil'. But if a woman has a man, she NEEDS a maid!

Originally posted by Monique

who cares? this is science at work Can't fight genetics

A man needs a maid that's mute.

Originally posted by Robert Zaleski
A man needs a maid that's mute.

lol the joy of sexist remarks...you forgot one point...'and does what she is damn well told' lol

Sorry to any women that are reading this, i don't mean to be sexist, it's just so easy

The guy who did the study wasnt even a scientist, he's a layman.

sounds to me zantra, that you are using "scientific" research as an excuse to prove yourself right to a certain lady?

So get me a beer then leave me alone... Science rules.

Originally posted by Tsunami
Yes, 'Neil'. But if a woman has a man, she NEEDS a maid!
Whatcha bet that maid going to have to be a female? haha

You're on your toes. I like that, 'Mr. Young'

Originally posted by Kerrie
sounds to me zantra, that you are using "scientific" research as an excuse to prove yourself right to a certain lady?

actually she doesn't even read PF(thank god!)

I save my sexist remarks for the anonymous masses:wink:

Although it does make sense. A man spends more time on average, at work than any place else. So of course he's going to have more attachment to the place he spends the most itme

Originally posted by BoulderHead
Whatcha bet that maid going to have to be a female? haha

You're on your toes. I like that, 'Mr. Young'
That would be 'Ms. Young'.:wink:

Now, if I could just find a maid that can make a good, SPICY Bloody Mary and keep his mouth shut...

BYW...The guys in this thread might appreciate a lot of these:

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the
tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want... Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every
question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In
fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it
done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it
yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during
commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like
nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the
hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster
trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the
couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like
camping.

On the other hand, women might appreciate THIS:

THE MOODS OF A WOMAN

An angel of truth and a dream of fiction,
A woman is a bundle of contradiction,
She's afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse,
But will tackle a stranger alone in the house.
Sour as vinegar, sweet as a rose,
She'll kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose,
She'll win you in rage, enchant you in silk,
She'll be stronger than brandy, milder than milk,
At times she'll be vengeful, merry and sad,
She'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad.

THE MOODS OF A MAN

Hungry.
Horny.
Sleepy.

Likes gracy
LOL, I especially liked rule number 1

Likes gracy

Originally posted by Monique

Or ALL the men...
This is very generally speaking of course, if not VERY weak, put in nowadays perspective.

Not just that, they are very nice scientific studies for many men today, giving us all these wonderful reasons to relax.(And women do all the housework and kid-care?) No weird many men look for these studies o_O

I tend to take women sides on these issues. Ignorance pisses me off!

Emotions are important. Someone needs to write a groundbreakingly serious good book about this nowdays.
Or men should read David Hume's Treatise of Human Nature more often.

I'd like to do another propositions by B. Spinoza:

(IV)P18: A desire which arises from joy is stronger, other things equal, than one which arises from sadness.

(IV)P21: No one can desire to be blessed, to act well and to live well, unless at the same time he desires to be, to act, and to live, that is, to actually exist.

(IV)P30: No thing can be evil through what it has in common with our nature; but insofar as it is evil for us, it is contrary to us.

(III)P9: Each thing, as far as it can by its own power, strives to preservere in its being.

(III)P7: The striving by which each thing strives to perservere in its being is nothing but the actual essence of the thing.

(III)P11: The idea of any thing that increases or diminishes, aids or restrains, our body's power of acting, increases or diminishes, aids or restrains, our mind's power of thinking.

(III)P13: When the mind imagines those things that diminish or restrain the body's power of acting, it strives, as far as it can, to recollect things which exclude their existence.

(III)P54: The mind strives to imagine only those things which posit its power of acting

Ignorance.

(III)P55: When the mind imagines its own lack of power, it is saddened by it.

''''' The male mind, or what men really think about ''''''

They think about those things that goes happily with their now self existent nature. Which is obvious looking in this thread. And rather obvious to me also, since I have(had) several female friends.

Last edited:

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want... Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

yourself.

commercials.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster
trucks.

camping.

On the other hand, women might appreciate THIS:

THE MOODS OF A WOMAN

An angel of truth and a dream of fiction,
A woman is a bundle of contradiction,
She's afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse,
But will tackle a stranger alone in the house.
Sour as vinegar, sweet as a rose,
She'll kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose,
She'll win you in rage, enchant you in silk,
She'll be stronger than brandy, milder than milk,
At times she'll be vengeful, merry and sad,
She'll hate you like poison, and love you like mad.

THE MOODS OF A MAN

Hungry.
Horny.
Sleepy.

Why don't ALL women get these rules? It's so simple:wink:

One don't

Scientificly, if you count per-cent, and justifiably, men SHOULD put the seat down. It's as simple as that, because both take a ****, and only 1/4 of the toilet visits need the toilet seat up. Men even forget their precious science and calculations, in trying to fight for their own preserverence.

tides. Let it be.

Sports usually sucks!
Gee, I want to waste my life away on watching people go right...left...right...left...right...

At least you get some excerice instead of sitting in that couch watching left right left right with your stinking sweater from last week.

1. Crying is blackmail.

Even brave men in antic greek times cried. Sadly many see this as a weakness these days.

Yeah, we're probably too stupid understanding any hints.

question.

True. Just try and make sure your message gets through.

Friends are for sympathy. And we really need to work those communication skills of ours!

Or ask us for a head-massage. We LOVE touching that hair of yours.

Yeah, like these rules

Great communication! A new relationship every 7 days!

Because as we all know, appearence is what matters!
Go shopping! And we'll sit and watch sports!
Great communication!

Of course, all men are saints. As you well can see from these posts :D

yourself.

1+1=1. Stick to your shopping! We want to live with you for 40 years only to have something to look at besides watching right left right left right.

commercials.

Movies are best understood and experienced alone. Communication should be treated as appearence. Recommendable: Sports and action.

No, we well see how good grades we're getting compared to women. And how well we gouverned the last century, with 100 people dead of war every hour.

Teach us.

Your skin is holy too.

hassle.

Women say nothing, because they know we're not as communicative as they are. But sometimes, they really wished we would care more about than just ourself and our sports.
We don't have to say 'nothing', because usually when we open our mouths, we know they usually want us to say more.

Life exists of more than Questions and Answers. Admit it, we don't have answers for everything. Open your mind. Or try to communicate more.

The whole of you shines through. We obnoxiously love women! Try to make us look a little futher.
The first moments with you, heaven sucks.

trucks.

Uhhhhhh... ask us where the shotgun is, if we're as stupid as showing off, shoot us. Before we come upon some stupid accident shoting our only child.

Got some unisex ? We really need some.

Please look ugly.

We enjoy life. We enjoy you. Please be patient, and learn our positive sides too. We got many too.

camping.

I can sleep everywhere! It's really freaky.

THE MOODS OF A MAN

Hungry.
Horny.
Sleepy.

Can you believe so many of us men choose to live our life so emotionless like this ?
Don't we want to experience life ? Don't you just want to SCREAM of happyness ? So much you can't even explain it in words or express it outside of you ?

Life is more than A to B. Hopefully. Life is a thing in itself. You don't get to see A to B, and enjoy the result afterwards. Live your life now, Carpe Diem.
See life as a mountain, not a road. Forwards is result, upwards is happyness.

Women can't teach us everything.

Even though emotions is just a little part of this issue, I think emotions is not just something that improves your life-quality, but also is something that make things better for people around you.
When your more happy yourself, it makes you more capable, and shines to other people. Start climbing! Make sure you don't fall down, and take down people with you.

Wait, I'm starting to like your reply!

Last edited:
Originally posted by pace
Wait, I'm starting to like your reply!
WOW, pace! I like YOUR reply! You're (almost) every woman's DREAM man!

WOW, pace! I like YOUR reply! You're (almost) every woman's DREAM man!

Yeah... uh... If only I weren't this ugly!

Ya know, I'm actually pretty sick of all of the man-bashing that has been going on for years. I would imagine if men bashed women the way women bash men, there would have been an all out war long time ago! I only posted that because I thought turn-about was fair play; and it WAS sounding like there were several of you who could really relate to some of those 'statements'! I thought it was pretty funny, myself, ...although, sadly, there is a little more than a modicom of truth to many of them. :frown:

Yeah... uh... If only I weren't this ugly!
Well, here are a couple of trite (but TRUE) cliches for you to remember...
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!' and 'If you are beautiful on the inside, the right woman will think you are also beautiful on the outside!' You're still young. Give it time. I only hope you find one who is deserving of YOU!:wink:

edit: ...and my guess is you are not ugly at all! Just a great sense of humor (or maybe 'humour' in your part of the world?)!

Last edited:
Likes gracy
Ya know, I'm actually pretty sick of all of the man-bashing that has been going on for years. I would imagine if men bashed women the way women bash men, there would have been an all out war long time ago! I only posted that because I thought turn-about was fair play; and it WAS sounding like there were several of you who could really relate to some of those 'statements'! I thought it was pretty funny, myself, ...although, sadly, there is a little more than a modicom of truth to many of them. :frown:

Doesn't matter. We did have fun!

Thank you for your post!

Well, here are a couple of trite (but TRUE) cliches for you to remember...
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!' and 'If you are beautiful on the inside, the right woman will think you are also beautiful on the outside!' You're still young. Give it time. I only hope you find one who is deserving of YOU!:wink:

edit: ...and my guess is you are not ugly at all! Just a great sense of humor (or maybe 'humour' in your part of the world?)!

wow. Thanks! Here we're all confused. Humor here, humour there.

Hope I will find one. But as you say, something gotto fit to US men too.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. We did have fun!

Thank you for your post!
Indeed, we did.
You're welcome.

Tsunami~

you seem to have the perspective that there is constant battle between man and woman in relationships...i truly have compassion for you as you make it seem that your relationships are about battle rather then love and companionship...

people (men & women) need to quit using gender characteristics as a way to insult and just love one another for the person they are...

Tsunami~

you seem to have the perspective that there is constant battle between man and woman in relationships...i truly have compassion for you as you make it seem that your relationships are about battle rather then love and companionship...
I believe it is the perspective of most women in American culture since the advent of the feminist movement. Historically, women have been treated as servants and unequals by men. But I think that the 'man bashing' that has resulted has gone on far too long. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately, as humor is a HUGE part of my life) it is all very funny! But if it is to continue (and sadly, I'm afraid it will continue - just look at the way the media - TV, movies, and those God-awful women's magazines - portray relationships), women should be able to take the jokes as well as dish them out and not take them seriously or personally!

people (men & women) need to quit using gender characteristics as a way to insult and just love one another for the person they are...
I completely agree! Unfortunalely, 'the persons that they are' are many time not very nice, and as long as dysfunctionals continue to abuse each other (men and women alike), the 'insults' in the form of gender-bashing will probably continue.

Tsunami~

Kerrie- don't take this the wrong way, but what rock have you been hiding under? Women in americana culture nowadays are raised both by parents and society to believe that they are superior, and have the upper hand. They are raised to believe that marriage is only slightly more than a minor convenience which they can step out of at the first sign of trouble, and take half of everything men have. They think if a man is interested in them, it's their god given right to have him spend tons of money on her in an effort to win her over. The days of the polite, femnine wiles are gone, and have been replaced by a ball busting blonde with a tatoo of herself on her left arm saying "how much money do you make and what can you do for me?" Women don't care about love, it's how much they can take. That is why the divorce rate in the US has skyrocketed to over 60 percent nowadays.

(Yes I'm generalizing, but a large part of this is true)

So with these kinds of attitudes, it makes it very beneficial for a man these days to stay single, and save a lot of wasted time, effort, grief, and MONEY. Remember this men: don't think of what you have to gain, think of what you could loose

Luckily I found a good woman, and don't have to subject myself to this peril:wink:

Last edited:
... women should be able to take the jokes as well as dish them out and not take them seriously or personally!

Even though I think maybe Kerrie's respond was a little unecessary right now, I think you hope for a little too much.
These ''jokes'' easily leads men into more ignorance imho when done too much, and these jokes affect women, not men.
I think we still got a lot to learn from women. And men coming with the most absurd comments. Sadly, social changes happens slowly.

Zantra, I don't know how women really are over where you live. But women here are 'generally' very different from what you describe there.
In fact, reading from your reply, you sound very women-enmious imo.

Women has necessarily arisen, and it's causing a lot of mess. But we can hardly blame anyone for this mess we're into because they've arisen from the corner we have forcen them into for centuries.
If so, we blame ourself.

But then again, I don't know how much this really has to do with how women and men are now to marriage. From what I see men are at least as guilty of putting relationships back in there for priorities, as women are at somehow force-marrying men.

And as for love, imho I think men have more the tendency to throw themself harder into the hard-boiled passion of love when their first into it, than women today. Though I think women does it far more often. Who knows, who has the record ?
And now I'm not even counting all the murders and war started by men.

(hey, btw, we have the same birthday! )

Last edited:
Of course I'm not referring to ALL women. If all women were really like that, I'd be single. It's just a prevailing attitude that I've noticed from when I was in the dating scene in the not too distance past. I do live in the US- I'm not saying anything about other countries. It may not be a spoken truth, but the undertones are ripe with these attitudes.

As far as history, and us backing them into corners. That doesn't fly because women of the gen-x and gen-y generations have grown up in a very equalitarian society where women can do anything that men can do with no limitations. Does that mean it's 100 percent across the board equality? No but we're getting there. Women want to be independent nowadays, but it's at the cost of children who are latchkey kids, and getting that Beamer.

I'm very pro-equality. I'm also pro family. And the attitudes that SOME women have are very detrimental to family values. I'm not going on a woman bashing spree, I'm just pointing out some of the contributing factors to the decline in 2 parent families in the US. I also acknowledge that it's not a one sided issue. Men are equally to blame.

Women want to be independent nowadays, but it's at the cost of children who are latchkey kids, and getting that Beamer.

Not necessarily, if we take up on our responsibility of taking care of our children.

I'm also pro family.

Me too.

I'm just pointing out some of the contributing factors to the decline in 2 parent families in the US. I also acknowledge that it's not a one sided issue. Men are equally to blame.

Women don't care about love, it's how much they can take. That is why the divorce rate in the US has skyrocketed to over 60 percent nowadays.

Maybe you didn't mean it the way it came to me.
But I agree today it may seem sometimes men aren't worth anything, we gotto fight for ourself too. Only try make it justifiable, or sensible.

Last edited:
Kerrie- don't take this the wrong way, but what rock have you been hiding under? Women in americana culture nowadays are raised both by parents and society to believe that they are superior, and have the upper hand. They are raised to believe that marriage is only slightly more than a minor convenience which they can step out of at the first sign of trouble, and take half of everything men have. They think if a man is interested in them, it's their god given right to have him spend tons of money on her in an effort to win her over. The days of the polite, femnine wiles are gone, and have been replaced by a ball busting blonde with a tatoo of herself on her left arm saying "how much money do you make and what can you do for me?" Women don't care about love, it's how much they can take. That is why the divorce rate in the US has skyrocketed to over 60 percent nowadays.

(Yes I'm generalizing, but a large part of this is true)

So with these kinds of attitudes, it makes it very beneficial for a man these days to stay single, and save a lot of wasted time, effort, grief, and MONEY. Remember this men: don't think of what you have to gain, think of what you could loose

Luckily I found a good woman, and don't have to subject myself to this peril:wink:

if you found a good woman, then how come you have started this thread and you claim she doesn't read it? i agree some women are hideous in their treatment to men more so then they used to be, but men don't have to take it either :wink: matter of fact, one of my female relatives (the closest one a person can have) is very much dominating of her husband...i feel this is wrong, so why does he stay and hate her just the same? if a man has a woman who treats him like crap, he doesn't have to stay with her anymore then a woman doesn't have to stay with a man who treats her like a second class citizen PERIOD

now, i will speak for what you are advocating, because quite honestly, i think women today have gotten a large chip on their shoulder...i think the feminist movement has caused a huge ego trip for women in america, and we need to excercise our right for equality (voting, occupational pay, human rights, etc), however, it does not give us the right to be chauvenistic, and that is exactly what this attitude of many women is...CHAUVENISM...one thing i feel is completely true is a woman's ego is 10 times worse then a male ego...

my suggestion to men who deal with a woman like this? stand up to her without disrespecting her, be chivalrous and expect her to be a lady...

personally, i feel you are directing your disgruntles in the wrong place, as there aren't many women here in PF (esp. in this thread) who can give you their feelings on the situation, so of course most men here will agree with you because that is what a majority of the PF members are...perhaps you can try posting your feelings in a woman's forum?...

We have all made some excellent points here.
Kerrie - more love and compassion, less battle of the sexes - YES!
Zantra - many women of today HAVE been trained to be ball-busters by their feminist mothers whose husbands left them for a younger woman, or WHATEVER reason... but not ALL of them.
Pace - yes, men are, in part, to blame for the poor treatment of women (historically, speaking) - but I feel many world religions are to blame as well. Think about how hindu, muslim and even extreme christian religions teach men to treat their women and the laws that have been established because of this. Even not-so-extreme christian women are taught that, if they are to live by the bible, women must be subservient to their husbands. Granted men are supposed to be treating their wives with love and compassion, too, by nature of women being the 'weaker' (physically) sex - but these teachings have gone awry in BOTH men and women in today's societies.
Me - these 'jokes' have not come about just by chance. There IS a modicom of truth in most of them - or they wouldn't be so dang funny!

The fact remains - how we are raised greatly determines how we treat one another. Also, exposure to 'outside' stimuli has much affect on us, as well. Consider Tammy Wynette's 'Stand by Your Man', or Pat Benatar's 'I Want a Lover Who Won't Drive Me Crazy' ('someone to thrill me and just go away' ). And TV (The Burning Bed), movies (The War of the Roses), it goes on and on! How can we not be subconsciously affected by the media?

Now, let's quit bickering and get back on topic - The Male Mind
("What's up with THAT?" "WHAT mind?" "In which 'head'?" "Now there's an oxymoron for ya!" ) Dang! Sorry guys! I just can't help myself! ANYTHING is fodor for a good laugh. NOTHING is sacred! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Opps. Sorry, again. I, personally think both set of jokes (men's AND women's) are just hysterical! Sorry if anyone has a problem with that - but that' how I are!

if you found a good woman, then how come you have started this thread and you claim she doesn't read it? i agree some women are hideous in their treatment to men more so then they used to be, but men don't have to take it either :wink: matter of fact, one of my female relatives (the closest one a person can have) is very much dominating of her husband...i feel this is wrong, so why does he stay and hate her just the same? if a man has a woman who treats him like crap, he doesn't have to stay with her anymore then a woman doesn't have to stay with a man who treats her like a second class citizen PERIOD

now, i will speak for what you are advocating, because quite honestly, i think women today have gotten a large chip on their shoulder...i think the feminist movement has caused a huge ego trip for women in america, and we need to excercise our right for equality (voting, occupational pay, human rights, etc), however, it does not give us the right to be chauvenistic, and that is exactly what this attitude of many women is...CHAUVENISM...one thing i feel is completely true is a woman's ego is 10 times worse then a male ego...

my suggestion to men who deal with a woman like this? stand up to her without disrespecting her, be chivalrous and expect her to be a lady...

personally, i feel you are directing your disgruntles in the wrong place, as there aren't many women here in PF (esp. in this thread) who can give you their feelings on the situation, so of course most men here will agree with you because that is what a majority of the PF members are...perhaps you can try posting your feelings in a woman's forum?...

Ok perhaps I came off a little harsh kerrie. And I wasn't directing this at any woman in particular. Would also like to point out as tsunami did, that all women are NOT like this-if that wasn't clear in my post. There are some very wonderful, caring, and understanding women out there. A lot actually. I wasn't intending to bash all women, so I'll just suffice it to say that these are only my opinions, not directed at anyone in particular, and not meant to characterize every woman,but these types of women do exist.

As far as my girl- she would agree with me, and no she doesn't read PF, as it's not her thing.

That being said, yes men have a 1 track mind, but at least we're easy to figure out and aren't unreasonable:wink:

Oh and I liked both the mens and women's jokes too! keep it up

Last edited:
Back