1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Midnight Hour

1. Nov 5, 2005 #1
    What do you find yourself doing at this magical time? During high school, I remember attempting to sleep and having to flip the light on to hunt mosquitos...spawn of Satan I tell you!

on a side note, are those smilies moving? Stop driving me insane!!!!!:cry:

Another fun activity is taking a walk with my fave cd in the discman - eg Donnie Darko, A Perfect Circle - night music:cool: (which is why I chose the sunglassed smilie of course...is sunglassed a word, be-glassed mayhaps?)

Plus, when you're really tired, lots of things seem promising - rearranging your room, cataloguing your digital pictures, staring at posters on your wall. All night dominoes! Watching normal words morph into a foreign language, eg "the" "four"....they look strange if you look at em too long. Words are magical indeed.

Making new polls:biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2005 #2

Lisa!

Gold Member

What do I do?
    Watching movies, surfing the web,... and finally go to bed. Thinking , thinking,.... :cry:
    I don't know whether we can't sleep when we're thinking or we have to think since we can't sleep! :confused: ( I finally fall sleep 3 AM and then get up 8 AM.)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?