Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Midnight Hour

1. Nov 5, 2005 #1
    What do you find yourself doing at this magical time? During high school, I remember attempting to sleep and having to flip the light on to hunt mosquitos...spawn of Satan I tell you!

on a side note, are those smilies moving? Stop driving me insane!!!!!:cry:

Another fun activity is taking a walk with my fave cd in the discman - eg Donnie Darko, A Perfect Circle - night music:cool: (which is why I chose the sunglassed smilie of course...is sunglassed a word, be-glassed mayhaps?)

Plus, when you're really tired, lots of things seem promising - rearranging your room, cataloguing your digital pictures, staring at posters on your wall. All night dominoes! Watching normal words morph into a foreign language, eg "the" "four"....they look strange if you look at em too long. Words are magical indeed.

Making new polls:biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2005 #2

Lisa!

Gold Member

What do I do?
    Watching movies, surfing the web,... and finally go to bed. Thinking , thinking,.... :cry:
    I don't know whether we can't sleep when we're thinking or we have to think since we can't sleep! :confused: ( I finally fall sleep 3 AM and then get up 8 AM.)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?