Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Moonbear-Tribdog thread

1. Dec 19, 2004 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 19, 2004 #2
    I was about to ask on another thread whether they've spoken on the phone yet. Well, have you? you two go on a real date will ya?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2004
  4. Dec 19, 2004 #3
    Just want to say I share the sentiment of Ivan and the curiosity of Propro. TELL US!! :bugeye: :biggrin:

5. Dec 19, 2004 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

LOL! After writing all those limericks, poor tribdog collapsed in exhaustion and I think he's been sleeping since! He's been depriving himself of sleep while staying up all night trying to impress me. :biggrin:

I guess after he dedicated nearly an entire thread of limericks to me, he's not trying to keep anything quiet around here. No phone numbers exchanged yet, but we've been making liberal use of the PM feature. LOL! I have to say, I've never had someone put so much effort into getting my attention before! :blushing: :shy:

****Time Passes****

Do you think he's still sleeping?! :bugeye:

He's not going to know what happened when he wakes up! He finally got a "nod" on Friday night, falls into a deep coma it seems, and when he wakes, he's going to return to find Tsu already has me out shopping for wedding dresses, and Ivan is picking the music! Well, thanks guys, that should scare him off good! :grumpy:
    :rofl:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2004
  6. Dec 19, 2004 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:cry: :cry: :cry:

The link was supposed to bring up media player with Donny Osmond singing Puppy Love. I guess my temp files tricked me. :mad:

7. Dec 19, 2004 #6

Tsu

Gold Member

Tell him to relax. :rolleyes: Cyber weddings performed by a Reverend of Rolling Stone Magazine while driving a turbo RV across the country at breakneck speeds aren't legally binding. :biggrin: :rofl:

8. Dec 19, 2004 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

They're not? :frown:

9. Dec 19, 2004 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: I may have confounded you by not having media player on my computer anyway. Every time I've tried installing it on a Mac, it makes a mess of things, so I haven't installed it on my new one.

10. Dec 19, 2004 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Surely it would be all legal if you performed the ceremony as captain of the ship while we were flying over the Atlantic after picking up Humanino from Paris!? :biggrin:

11. Dec 19, 2004 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: ​

TRIBDOG, WAKE UP!!!!!

Everyone is staring!!!

:bugeye: :surprised ​

:rofl: :rofl: ​

12. Dec 19, 2004 #11

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It's your wedding day!!!

13. Dec 19, 2004 #12

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey Moonbear, maybe if you scratch him in the right place he will...shake a leg!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14. Dec 19, 2004 #13

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm worried he might do more than just shake a leg if I try that. :bugeye:

:rofl:

15. Dec 19, 2004 #14
    yawn, what'd I miss.

16. Dec 19, 2004 #15

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There you are, sweetie! :!!) You nearly missed our wedding! Ivan has your appointment at the tux rental place all set up, though. And he was just recommending I scratch you right about...there. How's that? :biggrin:

17. Dec 19, 2004 #16
    Hey, can I play Trumpet Voluntary at the wedding?

18. Dec 19, 2004 #17
    no, but Trumpet Under Duress is all yours

19. Dec 19, 2004 #18
    Sweet. I need time to practice, though.

20. Dec 19, 2004 #19
    oh, damn, just realized. south carolina huh? you'll need what? 7 or 8 months?

21. Dec 19, 2004 #20

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Trumpets? :grumpy: Look at him, trying to be helpful planning my...I mean, our...wedding. Isn't that just the cutest thing? Now, dear, run along and go pick out a tux.

Now, what do you all say to me walking down the aisle to, Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun?" Or maybe that's for the bridesmaids? Maybe I'll walk down the aisle to Billy Idol's "White Wedding." :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?