Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Most Creative Response

1. Jan 11, 2008 #1
    Hey, this is not a brain teaser but i figured that creative people must visit this fprum so i thought I'd see what ideas I would get. I need to prepare a skit of any genre that incorporates a loud bang, a silver mirror or silver bottle and green fire and smoke. Three totally different things in one skit...anyone know a cool way to use these devices. Take a moment and think, BANG, mirror, green fire and smoke..... of course any order will do
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2008 #2

Gold Member

Silver bottle,
    green smoke/fire

= genie in a bottle?
  4. Jan 11, 2008 #3
    You're a vampire ok ... you enter the room with smoke, as you walk down you see yourself in a silver mirror which is not supposed to happen, so you freak out then start burning in green (garden) fire. Then as the fire burns out, you appear in a bottle and then bang, the bottle cracks and you're human (of eve) again.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  5. Jan 12, 2008 #4
    hahah tht is funny except the smoke and fire appear simultaneously. but lol that made me laugh...any ideas this can be really fun if you think about it!
  6. Jan 15, 2008 #5
    i have u a skit
    assume your a king (a comedy king)as u enter into the stage there s abig loud bang
    so there comes a girl whom u like to get marriedso u ask ur friend the silver mirror .
    it gives u gren signal by green fire.
    then there appear a smoke from which her husband emerges with a stick to beat u.... thats it
  7. Jan 15, 2008 #6

Gold Member

Hey. I have a skit for you.
    Assume you're a king (a comedy king). As you enter onstage, there is a big, loud bang and out comes a girl you would like to marry. You ask your friend - a silver mirror. It gives you the green light in the form of green fire. Then smoke appears from which her husband emerges with a stick to beat you. That's it.
  8. Jan 16, 2008 #7
    bahahah that is hilarious.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?