How can I incorporate a loud bang, silver mirror, and green fire in a skit?

• Thread starter Soley101
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Response
In summary: Except the fire and smoke appear simultaneously. But that made me laugh...any ideas this could be really fun if you think about it?
Soley101
Hey, this is not a brain teaser but i figured that creative people must visit this fprum so i thought I'd see what ideas I would get. I need to prepare a skit of any genre that incorporates a loud bang, a silver mirror or silver bottle and green fire and smoke. Three totally different things in one skit...anyone know a cool way to use these devices. Take a moment and think, BANG, mirror, green fire and smoke... of course any order will do

Physics news on Phys.org
Silver bottle,
bang,
green smoke/fire

= genie in a bottle?

You're a vampire ok ... you enter the room with smoke, as you walk down you see yourself in a silver mirror which is not supposed to happen, so you freak out then start burning in green (garden) fire. Then as the fire burns out, you appear in a bottle and then bang, the bottle cracks and you're human (of eve) again.

Last edited:
hahah tht is funny except the smoke and fire appear simultaneously. but lol that made me laugh...any ideas this can be really fun if you think about it!

hey
i have u a skit
assume your a king (a comedy king)as u enter into the stage there s abig loud bang
so there comes a girl whom u like to get marriedso u ask ur friend the silver mirror .
it gives u gren signal by green fire.
then there appear a smoke from which her husband emerges with a stick to beat u... that's it

Translation:

Hey. I have a skit for you.
Assume you're a king (a comedy king). As you enter onstage, there is a big, loud bang and out comes a girl you would like to marry. You ask your friend - a silver mirror. It gives you the green light in the form of green fire. Then smoke appears from which her husband emerges with a stick to beat you. That's it.

bahahah that is hilarious.

What is "The Most Creative Response"?

"The Most Creative Response" is a concept that refers to the most unique and innovative answer or solution to a problem or question. It is often associated with creativity and originality, and can be found in various fields such as art, science, and technology.

Why is "The Most Creative Response" important?

"The Most Creative Response" is important because it challenges individuals to think outside the box and come up with new and innovative ideas. It can lead to breakthroughs and advancements in various industries, and can also inspire others to think creatively.

How can someone come up with "The Most Creative Response"?

There is no set formula for coming up with "The Most Creative Response", as creativity is a highly individualized process. However, some tips for fostering creativity include brainstorming, thinking from different perspectives, and allowing yourself to experiment and take risks.

Can "The Most Creative Response" be taught or learned?

While some people may have a natural inclination towards creativity, it is a skill that can be developed and improved upon. By practicing techniques such as brainstorming, divergent thinking, and problem-solving, individuals can enhance their creativity and increase their chances of coming up with "The Most Creative Response".

Is "The Most Creative Response" always the best solution?

Not necessarily. While "The Most Creative Response" can lead to innovative and unique solutions, it may not always be the most practical or effective solution. It is important to consider all factors and evaluate the potential outcomes before determining the best course of action.