Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Most Under-Reported Story of the Year

1. Dec 28, 2003 #1
    The Under-Reported Story of the Year
    This is not a joke. It's an actual lawsuit filed pro se in Fort Bend County, Texas.

NO. 22127 MARGIE SCHOEDINGER, IN THE COUNTY CIVIL COURT

Plaintiff AT LAW NUMBER 3 vs.

GEORGE W. BUSH, FORT BEND COUNTY, T E X

Plaintiff is a resident of Fort Bend County, Texas, residing at XXXXX, Missouri City, Fort Bent County, Texas, 77459. Defendant is George W. Bush, Former Governor of Texas and current President of the United States and can be served with process at: Office of the President of the United States, Executive Office Building, The Executive Office of the President, Washington D. C. 20501.

Complete text at http://www.disinfotainmenttoday.com/issue32.htm

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 28, 2003 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Carlos, stop posting this garbage. Here is the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

Acknowledgment

dIsInFoTaInMeNt ToDaY consists of information from dozens of sources, cut up, thrown in the air, and recycled randomly. It is sent all over the place, so I apologize if you're seeing the same thing twice. If you see a joke, graphic, or news item that came from or through you, thanks, send more, and please accept the fact that much of dIsInFoTaInMeNt ToDaY is unacknowledgeable, and if I sought permission from everyone whose bastardized material showed up here, I'd never get anything else done. Please note that I don't even put my own name on it.

Thanks,

Satan

4. Dec 28, 2003 #3
    That is what investigative reporters do: they put pieces together from a multitude of sources to come up with a final product.

5. Dec 28, 2003 #4
    PM me when you have a more reliable link, ok?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?