Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The newest crap on the WB

1. Mar 10, 2006 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Yah if you don't know, the WB is like, a crappy version of FOX. Their latest idea seems to uhh.... have a little problem with it.

Scenario: One girl is rich (family is worth $1billion), one girl is poor (huge debt, living paycheck to paycheck). The two women will compete for $200,000.

Anyone see the problem here?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 10, 2006 #2
    Yeah, your watching the WB, thats the problem.

4. Mar 10, 2006 #3
    it'd be cooler if they had to live together for a while, and then had to try to win a guys affection and if they win its worth a jillion dollars and if they lose they get voted off and thrown into a volcano...

5. Mar 10, 2006 #4
    Have you seen Joe vs The Volcano lately?

6. Mar 10, 2006 #5
    wow... are you kidding me? someone stole my idea?!?!?!?

7. Mar 10, 2006 #6
    arg, the WB SUCKS! What did they ever have worth watching, MOISHA?

8. Mar 10, 2006 #7
    MOESHA actually! and yeah, the best part of the WB is that cute little frog... oh and 7th heaven, now there's quality programming. mmm.

9. Mar 10, 2006 #8
    ................*walks backwards slowly away from this thread, turns around and runs*

10. Mar 10, 2006 #9

Pengwuino

Gold Member

If anyone asks, i don't know you.....

11. Mar 10, 2006 #10
    wow... what did i say?!??! everyone is scared of me now, i'm gonna cry! no wonder no one will call and tell me bed time stories!!!

12. Mar 10, 2006 #11
    No I was just wondering if you have seen that movie. I think you'd like it. It's a Tom Hanks movie.

13. Mar 10, 2006 #12

cronxeh

Gold Member

Hey wait for me! Dont leave me here!!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?