What is the Science Forum Like for Hard Scientists?

• Thread starter SerbianQuantum
  • Start date
In summary, the Science Forum for hard scientists is a platform that allows researchers and experts in various scientific fields to share and discuss their findings, theories, and ideas. It is a highly intellectual and specialized community where members engage in rigorous debates, exchange insights, and collaborate on cutting-edge research. The forum offers a diverse range of topics, from physics to biology to chemistry, and presents a valuable opportunity for scientists to stay updated on the latest advancements and breakthroughs in their respective fields. Overall, the Science Forum is a vital space for hard scientists to connect, learn, and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge.
SerbianQuantum
Hi, the automated greeting message suggested that I introduce my self. My nickname is Johnny, it's traditional for my name here in Serbia. I work on several fields, mostly QED and GR.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi SerbianQuantum. :welcome:

Likes SerbianQuantum
NascentOxygen said:
Hi SerbianQuantum. :welcome:
Thank you. It feels a bit unwelcoming at first so it's nice to get a greeting.

SerbianQuantum said:
Thank you. It feels a bit unwelcoming at first so it's nice to get a greeting.
Well, this site gets to be quite friendly as you post more and get to know, and get to be known by, some of the members, but it's not a social media kind of forum, it for hard science. There is a general discussion forum where it's a bit more chit chat

Likes SerbianQuantum