Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Only Poll That Matters

1. I am unhappy with the lifestyle choice

0 vote(s)
  2. I am content with my lifestyle choice

3 vote(s)
  3. I am satisfied with my lifestyle choice

1 vote(s)
  1. May 30, 2004 #1
    One of the most complex questions in life, and yet, it appears relatively simple to many of us, because this is the only thing we think about!

I wonder how many people will choose unhappy. And if so, what, if anything, could happen to change that?

If you are satisfied with your lifestyle choice, whats it like? Is your mind pretty stable? Do you look at problems as small obstacles in the path of life? Describe this so that I can have the inspiration to be like you!

P.S. I wonder, is it the worst if you are content with your lifestyle?
    Last edited: May 30, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. May 30, 2004 #2
    I don't understand the difference between being content with my lifestyle choice and being satisfied with it?
  4. May 30, 2004 #3
    being content means that you are indifferent about the way things are going, and that you see no need to change anything.
  5. May 30, 2004 #4
    Then none of the options work for me... I believe my life could have been much worse but also much better, so you can never be 100% satisfied or 100% unhappy with your choices. There is always room for improvement...
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?