The PF Not-So-Super Bowl Party

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
In summary, a group of people are hanging out and having a good time. They are not watching the Super Bowl. They are discussing football and other sports. There are some food items and drinks available.
Holy Cow ! :bugeye: Did you see McNabb bisect the secondar...sorry, wrong number.

Physics news on Phys.org
YUM! Good food!
THUMP!
I guess I need to kick the wall once in a while, (THUMP)

I need to cut a hole through the wall into the garage.

COUGH! COUGH ! (Thats for the sheet rock dust!)

But this beer is execellent! Pass some chips this way. That dip is great, ... oppss... its drooling down the front of my box!
THUMP!

I play a mean CD, guess that means I'll just have to sit back and enjoy the music.

Gokul43201 said:
Holy Cow ! :bugeye: Did you see McNabb bisect the secondar...sorry, wrong number.
INVADER! HEY I don't think the game has even started yet! It doesn't start till around 7:? They do just play it over for the west coast,..don't they?...

What happens if the other team wins the west coast game?

Hey, I got to the fourth page of the paper and decided to take a break. Ooooo, music! Awesomeness!
Oh, and by the way, I'm adding a whole bowl of Dove chocolate (both dark and milk) to the table so everyone's free to take some at their leisure and are not subject to me writing my paper. Feel free to read out loud the little sayings/fortunes you find on the wrapper to keep me amused during breaks, however. :smile:

OK I have an interestring brew for you guys, it's called a black and blue!

Take one part:
http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bottles/autopics/411.jpg

and add one part:
http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bottles/autopics/360.jpg

Mix in a glass and you have a great beer that tastes like a blueberry pop tart!:biggrin: :tongue2: :biggrin:

*start stuffing bottles into computer indiscriminately*

Make those wings hotter moonie because I only sweated for a minute. I suggest you use habenarro extract, I feel like torturing myself!

Oh yeah and pass the guitar, I've got the blues! :approve:

Ooh, I'll try a black and blue! Okay, I'll make the wings hotter. I've got some hot sauce from New Orleans here, something with lots of X's on it and promises to burn as much on the way out as on the way in. That should work! Hmm...the bottle says, "Extremely hot, use only a few drops." That can't be right. *dumps whole bottle into the hot wings* That should do it. *shoves more wings into polyb's computer*

Gokul43201 said:

We're censoring the F-word in here! Out, out, out unless you clean out that filthy mouth of yours! :biggrin: :rofl:

Integral said:
INVADER! HEY I don't think the game has even started yet! It doesn't start till around 7:? They do just play it over for the west coast,..don't they?...

What happens if the other team wins the west coast game?

:bugeye: You mean they just play a rerun of it for you there? You don't get it live? I just assumed the reason it was on so late on the east coast was so the west coast wasn't waking up at the crack of dawn to see the game. That's so lame that it'll be almost over before they even start televising it there. Hey, should I flip it on and start a thread WITH the score in the thread title, just for the sake of those on the west coast? :devil: I'm sure I'd die a horrible death if I tried that, but it would be worth it, wouldn't it? :uhh:

It's all over, baby. :resign to the preordairdained:

(so this is what it's like being a troll :devil: he he )

And what was the big idea with all the huddles, eh ? :grumpy:

I'll put some of this on the tablehttp://home.comcast.net/~rossgr1/snowplow.JPG

Yep, west coast is rerun city...Spoliers are not very welcome.. If I was interested it would sux BIGTIME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gokul43201 said:
It's all over, baby. :resign to the preordairdained:

(so this is what it's like being a troll :devil: he he )

And what was the big idea with all the huddles, eh ? :grumpy:

As long as we have two supermentors on our side, I know we can squash any trolls. :devil:

Huddles? Oh, you mean those big group hugs; they're such sensitive guys, aren't they? o:)

:rofl:

Don't look at me, I'm watching Cold Case. :uhh: Or maybe it's something else now (okay, I'm only sort of watching).

So apparently they can't start the Simpsons yet because there's some sort of tackling game with an irregularly-shaped ball going on... or something. Gah.

Andromeda321 said:
So apparently they can't start the Simpsons yet because there's some sort of tackling game with an irregularly-shaped ball going on... or something. Gah.

That's awful! They should pre-empt whatever junk is on to put on The Simpsons. Afterall, The Simpsons has to be the better show! :biggrin:

those brits need to finish taking over so we can end the super bowl forever

Kakarot said:
those brits need to finish taking over so we can end the super bowl forever

It sounds good until they start making us watch cricket tournaments! :bugeye::yuck: :rofl:

Hey! COOL! A party!111 :biggrin:

I'll have some of Moonbear's almost spicy Buffalo Wings, please! And where's that stinky cheese and bread and wine?? Here's a couple of bottles of Green Apple Vodka for some martinis for later and I brought the beer lovers a case of Moose Drool. :biggrin: I'd offer Ivan as your piano player, but I have him busy earning some extra play money for my vacation. :wink: Sorry. :biggrin:

So - how 'bout them Patriots? :rofl:

Tsu said:
Hey! COOL! A party!111 :biggrin:

I'll have some of Moonbear's almost spicy Buffalo Wings, please! And where's that stinky cheese and bread and wine?? Here's a couple of bottles of Green Apple Vodka for some martinis for later and I brought the beer lovers a case of Moose Drool. :biggrin: I'd offer Ivan as your piano player, but I have him busy earning some extra play money for my vacation. :wink: Sorry. :biggrin:

*stuffs hot wings into Tsu's hard drive* Here you go! Moose Drool? Cool name! Send some over, I'll try it!

So - how 'bout them Patriots? :rofl:

They won the Revolutionary War...old news really. :rofl:

Looks like I'm late for the party.

I actually went to an S-word party, but it was for an ulterior motive :devil:

All I can say is: "Do you like apples?"

Are there any leftovers around to snag?

Yay, I finished my paper!
*dances around the room estatically*
Crud, I have to wake up in less then seven hours.
*Goes off to find out who at the registrar to yell at who scheduled calc II so early in the morning*

enigma said:
Looks like I'm late for the party.

I actually went to an S-word party, but it was for an ulterior motive :devil:

All I can say is: "Do you like apples?"

Are there any leftovers around to snag?

Apples? You go off to an S-word party and all you bring us are apples?! I think the wings are pretty well polished-off, but I just happen to have some oatmeal-raisin cookies here. Will those do? :biggrin: I think there's some of that stinky French cheese around too. *sniffs* Yeah, that or someone really needs to put their shoes back on :yuck:

Back