The PF Singles Scene: Find Your Perfect Match

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
In summary: She asked everyone who is single or available to share their information in an anonymous way so that the PF geeks can find a compatible partner. In summary, Moonbear is asking for people's single or available information in an anonymous way. The goal is to find a compatible partner for the PF geeks.

What's your status?

• Married or committed relationship

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Single, available, under 18; will consider long-distance dating

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Single, available, 18 to 30; will consider long-distance dating

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Single, available, over 30; will consider long-distance dating

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Single, available, under 18; local dating only

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Single, available, 18 to 30; local dating only

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Single, available, over 30; local dating only

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Single, but not available/not interested in dating

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
Gravenewworld: BBW means big, beautiful woman. I'm sure there are a lot of guys into that kind of thing :wink: :rofl:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
The_Professional said:
Gravenewworld: BBW means big, beautiful woman. I'm sure there are a lot of guys into that kind of thing :wink: :rofl:

:uhh: Hmmm...better check those codes in the paper again. No wonder personal ads don't work out very well...how many other ways can we interpret BBW?

Moonbear said:
:uhh: Hmmm...better check those codes in the paper again. No wonder personal ads don't work out very well...how many other ways can we interpret BBW?

I just found out what ISO meant. Thanks Moonbear :biggrin:

Moonbear said:

Big-breasted wench
Barely breathing walrus
Badly bruised watermelon

?

Big, banana warrior

The_Professional said:
I just found out what ISO meant. Thanks Moonbear :biggrin:

Yeah, and some of these ads are just one typo away from being a car ad! SWF ISO BMW! Hmm...that might be a fun one to run, just to see what replies I get...only look for men with BMWs...oh, wait, nevermind, I'd just get a lot of arrogant jerks calling. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
Should I just assume everyone is bisexual? :biggrin:
I'm trisexual: I tri whenever I can. :biggrin:

Danger said:
Not quite. I see nothing about sheep there.

You wanted physics forums, not Physics Forums.

Ivan Seeking said:
You wanted physics forums, not Physics Forums.
Dang! I always get those mixed up. :redface: Thanks for steering me straight.

Danger said:
Dang! I always get those mixed up. :redface: Thanks for steering me straight.

Hey, don't go straight now! That will completely wreck my whole match-making plan here! I thought you and polyb would hit it off well, but that won't work if you're straight! :rofl:

So Moonbear, what kind of car..I mean, guy are you looking for?

The_Professional said:
Undoubtedly something fast and out of control. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Hey, don't go straight now! That will completely wreck my whole match-making plan here! I thought you and polyb would hit it off well, but that won't work if you're straight! :rofl:
Well, that's not really my scene... but when there are no walruses around, I'll take whatever I can get.

The_Professional said:

Something dependable, gets good mileage, but plenty of power under the hood and good handling of curves. :biggrin:

Dang Moonbear, the "Single, available, over 30; will consider long-distance dating " category looks really pathetic, we all know who that 5 are and we're no gems. :wink:

I personally have lowered my criteria to "single sane man". The only men I meet are borderline insane. :frown: Except I think a couple may have crossed that line at one point.

Last edited:
Evo said:
Dang Moonbear, the "Single, available, over 30; will consider long-distance dating " category looks really pathetic, we all know who that 5 is and we're no gems. :wink:

I personally have lowered my criteria to "single sane man". The only men I meet are borderline insane. :frown: Except I think a couple may have crossed that line at one point.
And I thought I was the only one doomed. People ask me if I'm married and then I have to confess that no man will have me 'cuz I'm so ornery. My Dad's made a tidy sum--the guys keep paying him to take me back. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
I personally have lowered my criteria to "single sane man".

Well, if you'd just stop being so picky, you might be able to find yourself a man already! :tongue2: :rofl:

Actually, the over 30 category isn't as bad as it looks. There's a halfway decent male/female ratio in that one! But, even when I count in the two I don't think voted yet, there's still one odd one out.

I think SOS and tribdog would do well together. They're already doing that playful melon squeezing flirting stuff. And, Evo, since you've already turned down polyb once, how do you feel about living a little Danger-ously?

But that leaves me and MIH to fight over polyb. :frown: Do we have another male candidate? (No, polyb, no matter how much you're begging right now, you can't have both of us. :biggrin:)

Hang on here! I thought after last night that Evo, Moonbear and MIH were my harem. Is there no end to the disappointment around here? :tongue2:

Moonbear said:
Well, if you'd just stop being so picky, you might be able to find yourself a man already! :tongue2: :rofl:

Actually, the over 30 category isn't as bad as it looks. There's a halfway decent male/female ratio in that one! But, even when I count in the two I don't think voted yet, there's still one odd one out.

I think SOS and tribdog would do well together. They're already doing that playful melon squeezing flirting stuff. And, Evo, since you've already turned down polyb once, how do you feel about living a little Danger-ously?

But that leaves me and MIH to fight over polyb. :frown: Do we have another male candidate? (No, polyb, no matter how much you're begging right now, you can't have both of us. :biggrin:)
Flirt? Can anyone top Danger? I think tribdog is mad at me now that he knows it's been me that keeps moving his shopping cart...and maybe a little embarrassed that I know about the melons...and he can't guess my underwear--Commando--hah! (just kiddin') :rofl:

Moonbear said:
This can only end badly. I have a sinking feeling this is going to result in the Moonbear-MIH mud wrestling thread.

Math Is Hard said:
This can only end badly. I have a sinking feeling this is going to result in the Moonbear-MIH mud wrestling thread.

That's it! Where's the mud?! :devil:

hmm.. there's plenty of mud out back in the PF garden.
You look hungry, Moonbear. Come on out - I'll feed you some escargot. :devil:

Math Is Hard said:
hmm.. there's plenty of mud out back in the PF garden.
You look hungry, Moonbear. Come on out - I'll feed you some escargot. :devil:

:grumpy: :mad: No escargot! How about a mud pie? :devil:
*walks out into PF garden wearing a bikini*

*walks into PF garden in sumo-wrestler diaper and tank top*
let's go, girlie-girl! You're going down like a cheap Hollywood ho on Hugh Grant!

Math Is Hard said:
*walks into PF garden in sumo-wrestler diaper and tank top*
let's go, girlie-girl! You're going down like a cheap Hollywood ho on Hugh Grant!

Bring it on miss Malibu Barbie! Or are you afraid you'll break a nail? :devil:

Oh, I will break a nail in yo a$$, girlfriend. You want to play? Whatchoo got?
*pokes Moonbear's voluptuous chest*

Math Is Hard said:
Oh, I will break a nail in yo a$$, girlfriend. You want to play? Whatchoo got?

Now you're askin' for it!
*shoves MIH into the mud puddle*

OK, that's it! You need a facial, sistah.. how about a mudpack?
*smears some fresh mud on Moonbear's face*

Math Is Hard said:
OK, that's it! You need a facial, sistah.. how about a mudpack?
*smears some fresh mud on Moonbear's face*

thbpt! pbt! :mad:

*lunges for MIH, straddles her back, grabs her hair, and pushes her head down into the mud*

ow! you mean horrible thing! OK, polyb is yours. I give up! Take him!

I was about to "virtualize this," but what a fight! Except one part--I hope that's only mud in those sumo diapers MIH...And was that flash a wardrobe malfunction Moonbear?

SOS2008 said:
I was about to "virtualize this," but what a fight! Except one part--I hope that's only mud in those sumo diapers MIH...And was that flash a wardrobe malfunction Moonbear?
er.. ok, I'm not quite that old, SOS. :redface:
Moonbear and I decided up front to keep it clean. Keep the the shirts on -- no rippin' off tops and floppin' out the honkers! :rofl: We are sisters, after all, and it's a nice family forum.

SOS2008 said:
was that flash a wardrobe malfunction Moonbear?
That flash was because she ignored the owner's manual for the electric bra and got it wet!

Math Is Hard said:
I don't believe that you're allowed to do that unless you have an explosives-handling permit.

Math Is Hard said:
Keep the the shirts on -- no rippin' off tops and floppin' out the honkers!
If I may quote myself once again, another sexual fantasy blown to hell!