The Philadelphia Eagles Thread

• Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, the Eagles have a good team, but they will not be able to win the Super Bowl this year because of the T.O. situation.
Russ, no one can help but like the Eagles --- but, you've really got to have a sense of humor. Otherwise, they'll break your heart.

Been pulling for 'em since the Gabriel-Jaworski days --- 1st & 10, 2nd & 20, 3rd & 30, 4th & 40 --- sigh.

Physics news on Phys.org
russ_watters said:
This thread will remain open until the Eagles win the Super Bowl. No, that isn't a prediction, just a statement of fact...
...So how 'bout that T.O.?
The Eagles won't win the super bowl until T.O. post on this therd:rofl:

I guess this thread will be open for a couple more years. Then again, the Patriots were in a similar situation the year they beat the Rams for their first title. They had lost five games and didn't look all that good at the midway point, but then pulled it together and won the rest of their games that year.

I'm telling you its the madden video game cover curse. Just look at the facts:

http://www.footballdocs.com/madden_curse.html

McNabb on the cover of Madden '06. What happens the very first game on the very first drive? he gets injured with a shot to the chest. he then gets a sports hernia, bruised shin, and throw some god awful ints to blow games. I am hoping for what lose said...by some miracle, hopefully the eagles will pull it together under McMahon and win the SB. But I don't see that happening.

Looks like this thread will be open for at least another year. McNabb gone for the rest of the season, due to surgery: http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PHI/9055450

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Eagles Go!

T.O. still hasn't post on this therd

UGHHH! Never rely on the Eagles! Flat out pathetic: 6 turnovers.

Who would have thought the Eagles would finish the season last in the division (with no division wins), and 6-10 overall

Last edited:
I think they'll be back on their feet next year. At least we get a good draft pick!

I still can't believe my Hawks killed you guys 42-0.