The physics of a bike helmet. need help asap

• Thread starter alster23
  • Start date
well im doing a project in my physics class where i have to create a device for an egg to survive a 11m fall. i created a device similar to that of a bike helmet.
its been tested and it works but now i have to discuss the reason why it works. i need to include physics principles and the formulas for them such as energy conservation, momentum conservation, pressure, air resistance, terminal velocity etc. etc. and how they help prevent an egg from breaking. anything will help. thanks

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
well im doing a project in my physics class where i have to create a device for an egg to survive a 11m fall. i created a device similar to that of a bike helmet.
its been tested and it works but now i have to discuss the reason why it works. i need to include physics principles and the formulas for them such as energy conservation, momentum conservation, pressure, air resistance, terminal velocity etc. etc. and how they help prevent an egg from breaking. anything will help. thanks
It's your project. Talk to us...

we cant help you with your project completely,

instead you try some explanations for the same .... and ask us if they are correct or any of your queries here!!!
we'll be happy to help then!!!