The Plague is on tonight

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date

Evo

Mentor
And why do we have no prosititutes?
If you had watched the show, you'd know that all the prostitutes were run out of the towns or murdered, since people thought that God was punishing them for allowing such things.

At least we have MIH, the foul mouthed serving wench. :tongue:

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
And a lecherous nun. Thats the same as a kinky prostitute.

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
If you had watched the show, you'd know that all the prostitutes were run out of the towns or murdered, since people thought that God was punishing them for allowing such things.

At least we have MIH, the foul mouthed serving wench. :tongue:
Sometimes I wish we still had "titles" on PF. I'd definitely change mine to that! :approve:

turbo

Gold Member
I don't have cable (just an antenna) so I missed the show, but I recall that at the time of the plague, there was a fear of witchcraft and people killed cats because they were considered "familiars" of the witches, helping the rats extend their flea-bitten lives and worsening the outbreaks.

wolram

Gold Member
I just put in wolram instead of my proper name.

wolram of leamington spa, in the spring of 1348 you are a knock-kneed Bishop.

You escape God's wrath, survive the plague, and live out your days in the opulent style befitting a senior cleric.

I like this one better

turbo

Gold Member
I just put in wolram instead of my proper name.

wolram of leamington spa, in the spring of 1348 you are a knock-kneed Bishop.

You escape God's wrath, survive the plague, and live out your days in the opulent style befitting a senior cleric.

I like this one better
You can use the same name over and over again, with the same options checked, and come up with different outcomes, including death by plague, which is fairly colorful.

Evo

Mentor
I kept getting greedy "peasent". :frown:

wolram

Gold Member
You can use the same name over and over again, with the same options checked, and come up with different outcomes, including death by plague, which is fairly colorful.
I kept trying for handsome brave young knight who survived the plague and lived a long life,
but there aint one.

Evo

Mentor
Well, it just got worse. :cry:

Evo of Texas, in the spring of 1348 you are an odorous Nun.

Despite attending the sick and dying, you survive the Black Death as though by divine ordinance, and are regarded with awe.
I tried again.

Evo of Texas, in the spring of 1348 you are a stinking Nun.

Despite attending the sick and dying, you survive the Black Death as though by divine ordinance, and are regarded with awe.
I should have stopped while I was ahead.

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I used my real name last night and got the same result. My destiny is to be killed in a freak jousting accident.

BobG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Well, it just got worse. :cry:

Evo of Texas, in the spring of 1348 you are an odorous Nun.

I tried again.
Evo of Texas, in the spring of 1348 you are a stinking Nun.

I should have stopped while I was ahead.
Um, :uhh: if I get a choice, I think I'll go for the lecherous nun, instead.

There's always Wolram, the knock-kneed, former oderous physician that turned to a career in alcohol abuse before becoming a born-again Christian.

Last edited:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think I'll stick with being a lecherous nun. That sounds a lot more fun than being an odorous or stinking nun. :rofl:

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
There's always Wolram, the knock-kneed, former oderous physician that turned to a career in alcohol abuse before becoming a born-again Christian.
Thats funny I went the other way. My tragic and ultimately fatal dependence on various forms of hard drugs and alcohol helped me overcome my previous dependence on born again christianity. Thats what led to the freak jousting accident :uhh:

Don't drink and joust kids :wink:

wolram

Gold Member
As an act of charity i am running a wash the stinking nun clinic, the lecherous ones can come too.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
As an act of charity i am running a wash the stinking nun clinic, the lecherous ones can come too.
Only if I get to help wash the odorous physicians turned tavern owners. :biggrin:

turbo

Gold Member
Now you know why Evo prefers on-line meetings. She's looking for someone with chronic sinusitis or other olfactory challenges before meeting in real life.

Evo

Mentor
Now you know why Evo prefers on-line meetings. She's looking for someone with chronic sinusitis or other olfactory challenges before meeting in real life.
:uhh: Rut Ro, the truth is out.

wolram

Gold Member