1 Man and 7 Wives Go to the Moon

• Thread starter ArielGenesis
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Moon
In summary, there is a man with seven wives each wife has seven sacks each sack has seven cats each cat has seven kits each kit has seven mice each mouse has seven heads of barley each head has seven hekats of barley. Each head of barley has seven hekats.
ArielGenesis
there are one man with 7 wives
each wive has 7 daughter
each daughter has 7 maids
each maids has 7 kids
each kid has 7 cat
each cat has 7 cotton ball
each cotton bal has 7 color

All of them go to the moon

how many man go to the moon ?

Physics news on Phys.org
One man it reads, so I'll say ONE.

yup, i thought it is simple and easy, but still interesting. so i post it here any way. i heard it in a film

The traditional one

As I was going to St. Ives
I met a man with seven wives
Each wife had seven sacks
each sack hat seven cats
each cat had seven kits
kits, cats, sacks, and wives
how many were going to St. Ives?

Ah... clever; but that's really hard to tell with no time frame. I'm sure that that one man was not the only one going there that day, nor the only one going there in the entire existence of St. Ives, so I'm not sure how to answer the question. Hmmm... :rolleyes:

yeah, NateTG, i meant that. Can you tell me from what film is it, I forgot it badly.

ONE was going to St. Ives in the above scenario. The ONE that was going MET some wives, cats, etc. Obviously since they MET they were not going to St. Ives.

The even more traditional version

There was a man with seven houses
Each house had seven cats
Each cat had seven mice
Each mouse had seven heads of barley
Each head had seven hekats of barley

(Loosely based on) Ahmes Papyrus 1650 B.C. (from a work of 1950 B.C.)

how do we know if all the kids are still children?

Children doesn't have mean the person is still very young. It could simply mean the offspring of the parents, implying no age in particular.

ArielGenesis said:
yeah, NateTG, i meant that. Can you tell me from what film is it, I forgot it badly.

not certain, but that sounds like Through the Looking Glass.

i think it was in die hard 3 as one of the puzzles but i can't rember, maybe it was just something similar to this.

it is an action film about bomb.
i am close to sure that it is not 'Through the Looking Glass'
it could be die hard x but i am not sure either

ArielGenesis said:
it is an action film about bomb.
i am close to sure that it is not 'Through the Looking Glass'
it could be die hard x but i am not sure either

die hard with a vengeance

bad guy tells bruce and samuel over the phone

1. How is it possible for 1 man and 7 wives to go to the moon?

It is not currently possible for 1 man and 7 wives to physically travel to the moon together. However, in a hypothetical scenario, if they were to go to the moon, they would need to board a spacecraft that is capable of carrying multiple passengers and has the technology to withstand the conditions of space travel.

2. How would the 1 man and 7 wives survive on the moon?

In order for them to survive on the moon, they would need to bring with them all necessary supplies such as food, water, and oxygen. They would also need to have a shelter or spacecraft that can protect them from the harsh environment of the moon, including extreme temperatures and lack of atmosphere.

3. What would be the purpose of 1 man and 7 wives going to the moon?

The purpose of this scenario is purely hypothetical and could have various reasons depending on the individual's imagination. It could be for leisure, exploration, or scientific research purposes.

4. How long would it take for 1 man and 7 wives to reach the moon?

The time it takes to reach the moon depends on the type of spacecraft and the trajectory used for the journey. Generally, it takes about 3 days for a spacecraft to reach the moon.

5. How would 1 man and 7 wives return from the moon?

In order for them to return from the moon, they would need to have a spacecraft that is capable of making the journey back to Earth. They would also need to have enough fuel and supplies for the return journey. Once they are close to Earth, they would need to enter the Earth's atmosphere and land safely on the ground.