1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The prettiest

1. Oct 24, 2007 #1
    who is the prettiest person youve ever seen? im mostly want to know which celeb dead or alive you find more attractive than others?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 24, 2007 #2

radou

Homework Helper

Well, I certainly don't find dead people attractive.

Anyway, the prettiest person I've ever seen is always the person I'm in love with at some time. So I can't answer the question. :tongue:

4. Oct 24, 2007 #3
    i said amongs celebs. so if u find someone else attractive u have to post a picture of her/him to quqlify for this topic.
    by the way who are u in love with right now? do i know him/her?

5. Oct 24, 2007 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I don't find any celebrities attractive, their lack of brains detracts from their looks.

6. Oct 24, 2007 #5

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Apart from Aragorn opening the doors into the halls of Helm's Deep, of course..

7. Oct 24, 2007 #6

Evo

Oooh, ok Aragorn.

8. Oct 24, 2007 #7
    so u want to say all politicians, writers, actors, directors are stupid, right? ok so people are famous because of the lack of intelligent right?

9. Oct 24, 2007 #8

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The problem with celebrities is what you see in movies ain't what they got. Originally.
    I see a lot of them up close all the time. Most of the women look like an ad for an anorexia summer camp. They guys are okay looking, anorexia-wise.

They've been shooting circa 15 movies a year in the town where I work - Albuquerque -and these folks are just walking around dowtown. By the way, since I don't do movies, my coworkers have to say - 'Look, here comes <fill in the blank>' since I wouldn't know who she/he was under any circumstances. Then they usually have to explain who it is.
    I've noticed a lot of my coworkers don't seem to want to walk around with me anymore... hmm.

The prettiest woman I've ever seen is not a celeb - she was a Navajo jewelry seller on the plaza in Santa Fe, NM. 'bout 1994 or so. One guy stared at her, neglected everything everything else, plowed into a large wooden column, and went splat. I do not think she felt she was attractive at all. odd. I hope she sold a lot. Maybe to Mr. Splat.

10. Oct 24, 2007 #9

Astronuc

11. Oct 24, 2007 #10
    sore graps, right?

12. Oct 24, 2007 #11

Astronuc

Except for DD.

13. Oct 24, 2007 #12

Astronuc

I'd agree with jim and Evo. I don't find most celebs attractive. There are a few, but not many.

The prettiest or most attractive women are among the women I know personally.

14. Oct 24, 2007 #13

Astronuc

Does one mean "sour grapes" per chance?

15. Oct 24, 2007 #14
    yes, whATEVER. JUST SAY HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL PHYSICALLY NOT MENTALLY. I THINK SANDRA BULLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE IS SMART TOO.

16. Oct 24, 2007 #15

Evo

I wouldn't consider him a celebrity.

17. Oct 24, 2007 #16

turbo

Gold Member

Maybe not the prettiest, but Hedy Lamarr was striking. She was also smart and was co-holder of a patent for the first spread-spectrum communications system, designed to make torpedoes harder for the enemy to jam.

18. Oct 24, 2007 #17

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sandra Bullock?

She is a colossal pain the the butt. Got her rented Humvee (that's what they were called then) stuck in a wash. One of the folks I know pulled her car out, and she did nothing but complain about everything the entire time. eeesh.

At least I think it was her - she had just done a movie 'Speed', right person?

19. Oct 24, 2007 #18

Astronuc

Not like a movie (entertainment) star, but like Hawking, DD is a celebrity, perhaps more so in the academic/scientific population. He's not yet a household name, but few mathematicians are.

20. Oct 24, 2007 #19
    U FORGOT ABOUT PF LADIES? THEY ARE THE PRTTIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD, RIGHT?:rolleyes::rolleyes::bugeye:

21. Oct 24, 2007 #20

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

en_lizard -
    Do you know how to press the shift-lock button on your keyboard?

Please try lowercase (small letters). It looks like you are screaming at us.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?