Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The prettiest

1. Oct 24, 2007 #1
    who is the prettiest person youve ever seen? im mostly want to know which celeb dead or alive you find more attractive than others?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 24, 2007 #2

radou

Homework Helper

Well, I certainly don't find dead people attractive.

Anyway, the prettiest person I've ever seen is always the person I'm in love with at some time. So I can't answer the question. :tongue:

4. Oct 24, 2007 #3
    i said amongs celebs. so if u find someone else attractive u have to post a picture of her/him to quqlify for this topic.
    by the way who are u in love with right now? do i know him/her?

5. Oct 24, 2007 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I don't find any celebrities attractive, their lack of brains detracts from their looks.

6. Oct 24, 2007 #5

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Apart from Aragorn opening the doors into the halls of Helm's Deep, of course..

7. Oct 24, 2007 #6

Evo

Oooh, ok Aragorn.

8. Oct 24, 2007 #7
    so u want to say all politicians, writers, actors, directors are stupid, right? ok so people are famous because of the lack of intelligent right?

9. Oct 24, 2007 #8

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The problem with celebrities is what you see in movies ain't what they got. Originally.
    I see a lot of them up close all the time. Most of the women look like an ad for an anorexia summer camp. They guys are okay looking, anorexia-wise.

They've been shooting circa 15 movies a year in the town where I work - Albuquerque -and these folks are just walking around dowtown. By the way, since I don't do movies, my coworkers have to say - 'Look, here comes <fill in the blank>' since I wouldn't know who she/he was under any circumstances. Then they usually have to explain who it is.
    I've noticed a lot of my coworkers don't seem to want to walk around with me anymore... hmm.

The prettiest woman I've ever seen is not a celeb - she was a Navajo jewelry seller on the plaza in Santa Fe, NM. 'bout 1994 or so. One guy stared at her, neglected everything everything else, plowed into a large wooden column, and went splat. I do not think she felt she was attractive at all. odd. I hope she sold a lot. Maybe to Mr. Splat.

10. Oct 24, 2007 #9

Astronuc

11. Oct 24, 2007 #10
    sore graps, right?

12. Oct 24, 2007 #11

Astronuc

Except for DD.

13. Oct 24, 2007 #12

Astronuc

I'd agree with jim and Evo. I don't find most celebs attractive. There are a few, but not many.

The prettiest or most attractive women are among the women I know personally.

14. Oct 24, 2007 #13

Astronuc

Does one mean "sour grapes" per chance?

15. Oct 24, 2007 #14
    yes, whATEVER. JUST SAY HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL PHYSICALLY NOT MENTALLY. I THINK SANDRA BULLACK IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE IS SMART TOO.

16. Oct 24, 2007 #15

Evo

I wouldn't consider him a celebrity.

17. Oct 24, 2007 #16

turbo

Gold Member

Maybe not the prettiest, but Hedy Lamarr was striking. She was also smart and was co-holder of a patent for the first spread-spectrum communications system, designed to make torpedoes harder for the enemy to jam.

18. Oct 24, 2007 #17

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sandra Bullock?

She is a colossal pain the the butt. Got her rented Humvee (that's what they were called then) stuck in a wash. One of the folks I know pulled her car out, and she did nothing but complain about everything the entire time. eeesh.

At least I think it was her - she had just done a movie 'Speed', right person?

19. Oct 24, 2007 #18

Astronuc

Not like a movie (entertainment) star, but like Hawking, DD is a celebrity, perhaps more so in the academic/scientific population. He's not yet a household name, but few mathematicians are.

20. Oct 24, 2007 #19
    U FORGOT ABOUT PF LADIES? THEY ARE THE PRTTIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD, RIGHT?:rolleyes::rolleyes::bugeye:

21. Oct 24, 2007 #20

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

en_lizard -
    Do you know how to press the shift-lock button on your keyboard?

Please try lowercase (small letters). It looks like you are screaming at us.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?