Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The prize for zero point energy

1. Oct 14, 2005 #1
    Although the scientific community vehemently proclaim that perpetual motion cannot be a possibility, I feel that they should put their money where their mouth is, and backup their beliefs with a wager, a sizable one, since their so confident of never being forced to pay.
    Presently I'm working on an idea that I believe might work, although still only on the drawing board, I'm somewhat confident that I might be able to crack this holy grail,
    but even if it doesn't accomplish in cheating the force of equilibrium, I will continue to try to tweak my theory, if I do accomplish a workable model, I would be letting the world use it duty free, and I would like to see that there is something to work towards rather than just a philanthropic endeavor.
    Also, if your not rich enough to bet a million or so, I would also accept land, vehicles, stocks and bonds etc...LOL
    Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. Archimedes

ANY TAKERS?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 14, 2005 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This is not a gambling site. When you have something that works let us know :biggrin:

4. Oct 15, 2005 #3

vanesch

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ok, and if your thing DOESN'T work, what are you willing to bet ?

:tongue2:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?