Watch "The Quantum Tamers" - Find Links Here

• Thread starter Joseph14
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quantum
In summary: Yes, I have heard of those. Stanford has a series of lectures about quantum mechanics that are available for free online.Yes, I have heard of those. Stanford has a series of lectures about quantum mechanics that are available for free online.
Joseph14
"The Quantum Tamers"

Does anyone have a link to a place I could watch "The Quantum Tamers"?

Physics news on Phys.org

Is it available free legally?

If not, we will not provide you a link to an illegal website.

Joseph14 said:
Does anyone have a link to a place I could watch "The Quantum Tamers"?
Do you mean "for free" ? Would not that be illegal ?

edit
Beaten by jarednjames !

If it has been released for free then great, but I can't even find where I could order it from.

Joseph14 said:
but I can't even find where I could order it from.

That doesn't justify it being provided via an illegal means.

It is against forum rules and the law.

can be purchased here --> http://ffh.films.com/id/17031/The_Quantum_Tamers_Revealing_Our_Weird_and_Wired_Future.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

jarednjames said:
That doesn't justify it being provided via an illegal means.

It is against forum rules and the law.

your misinterpreting my meaning. My question is about where I can get the movie, I didn't specify anywhere it had to be from an illegal source. I'm asking for help finding it because I can't find it. If you can't find it either then fine.

g33kski11z said:
can be purchased here --> http://ffh.films.com/id/17031/The_Quantum_Tamers_Revealing_Our_Weird_and_Wired_Future.htm

Thankyou. I didn't think it would be so pricey though :(

Joseph14 said:
Thankyou. I didn't think it would be so pricey though :(
Making money is the purpose of such a movie. If you are really interested in learning quantum mechanics, you will not do it with a movie. You will do it with a book, lots of paper, a pencil and a trash can. Note that, the book can be replaced with free online articles and lectures !

If for some reason you really need a video introducing quantum mechanics : do you know Susskind's Stanford lectures ?

What is "The Quantum Tamers"?

"The Quantum Tamers" is a documentary film that explores the world of quantum mechanics and its potential applications in technology and everyday life.

Where can I watch "The Quantum Tamers"?

"The Quantum Tamers" can be streamed on various online platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It may also be available for purchase or rental on DVD or Blu-ray.

Who are the experts featured in "The Quantum Tamers"?

The documentary features interviews with renowned scientists and experts in the field of quantum mechanics, including Nobel Prize winners and top researchers from universities and institutions around the world.

What topics are covered in "The Quantum Tamers"?

The film delves into fundamental concepts of quantum mechanics such as superposition, entanglement, and uncertainty, as well as their potential applications in quantum computing, cryptography, and teleportation. It also explores the history and development of quantum mechanics and its impact on our understanding of the universe.

Is "The Quantum Tamers" suitable for all audiences?

While the film aims to make complex concepts of quantum mechanics accessible to a general audience, some knowledge of science and mathematics may be helpful in fully understanding the content. Parental discretion is advised for younger viewers due to some technical language and mature themes.