What is the True Significance of MPH?

• Thread starter tahayassen
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation revolves around a speechless reaction to a response video posted by Jimmy Snyder in which a man married a woman who perpetuates the "dumb blonde" stereotype. The original thread where the video was posted is mentioned, and the idea of acting is brought up as a possible reason for the woman's behavior.
tahayassen
Tell me what you guys think:

All I can say is that I was speechless.

Check out this response video too: www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkX2l92eRg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Jimmy Snyder already posted the original. The response video was equally precious.

zoobyshoe said:
Jimmy Snyder already posted the original. The response video was equally precious.

Where's the original thread? :O

Wow, that really perpetuates that dumb blond thing, doesn't it?

And this guy married this girl? Well I don't suppose it was for her mind.

tahayassen said:
Where's the original thread? :O

He posted it in the Random Thoughts thread.

tahayassen said:
Tell me what you guys think:

All I can say is that I was speechless.

Check out this response video too: www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkX2l92eRg

Have you ever heard of a profession called acting where people pretend to emulate another character, maybe even a mindless idiot, on a 60 second clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy is an a**!

What is the true significance of MPH?

The true significance of MPH, or miles per hour, is a unit of measurement for speed commonly used in the United States. It measures the distance traveled in miles in one hour.

Why is MPH important?

MPH is important because it allows for a standardized way of measuring speed. It is used in various industries such as transportation, sports, and engineering to accurately determine the rate at which something is moving.

How is MPH calculated?

MPH is calculated by dividing the distance traveled in miles by the time it took to travel that distance in hours. This results in a measurement of how many miles were traveled per hour.

What are some common examples of MPH?

Some common examples of MPH include the speed limit on roads, the speed of a car, the speed of a runner, and the speed of an airplane.

What are some limitations of using MPH as a unit of measurement?

Some limitations of using MPH include its lack of specificity, as it only measures speed in one direction and does not take into account other factors such as acceleration or deceleration. It is also not commonly used in countries that use the metric system, where kilometers per hour (km/h) is the preferred unit of measurement for speed.