The rest of the gang from Tsu and Ivan

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Rest
In summary: Fred)In summary, the conversation was about the poster sharing pictures of their beloved and now deceased animals, including goats, puppies, and a horse, as well as their gardens and property. Other posters also shared pictures of their own pets. The original poster mentioned that they felt like Mr. and Mrs. Noah at times due to the large number of animals they had.
Math Is Hard said:
My Jellyroll went through a phase where she liked to bring me live snakes.

For Tsu, that may be the one and only unforgivable kitty sin. :rofl:

Things would get real interesting in a hurry at least.

No Snakes! Bad Kitty!

Kitty last seen moving along parabolic trajectory, over the creek...

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
No kitty is as cute as my little Bun. :mad: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Really Monique, they are all very cool looking kitties. I didn't realize that you are such an animal person. :approve:
I agree, Bun is absolutely adorable! There is something about the look in her eyes that worries me, I think dduardo expressed it well :uhh:
http://umsis.miami.edu/~dduardo/evil_genius_bun.png

I've always been around a lot of animals, they're just so much fun.

Math Is Hard said:
What does Het OPEN-en-DICHT-boek mean? Is that like a "pop-up book"?
It means the open-and-close-book, basically a parent can read the book to a child and explain the concept of having things opened and closed :) just look at the illustration :tongue2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan Seeking said:
For Tsu, that may be the one and only unforgivable kitty sin. :rofl:

For a while there I thought Jelly was part mongoose! But yeah, it was definitely unpleasant business chasing her prey around the house.

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Every once in a while, I used to run into a real chauvenist (thankfully, there aren't so many of those around anymore), and then I'd explain the purpose of the rubber bands :biggrin:

In that context I really don't think that's very funny. :devil:

:biggrin: When they band those guys they sure do jump! :yuck:

When I had poor little spud neutered it about put me on my knees, but I won't get into that further. Not a nice story.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I wanted to mention that at his peak, Dirt the Terd hit 26 Lbs! Trying to sleep at night was to have a foot fight for space with tub of lead.

Even the vet didn't know what to do. I say he just had big bones. :biggrin:

Monique said:
It means the open-and-close-book, basically a parent can read the book to a child and explain the concept of having things opened and closed :) just look at the illustration :tongue2:

I am going to get one of those books for my cat. She has trouble with the concept of open and closed doors. She also has trouble with "inside and outside". If she's in, she wants out, and if she's out, she wants in.